Mr. Transmission / Repairs without my consent
I took my 2000 Plymouth voyager to Mr Trasnission for them to find out what was wrong with it on 3/27/2008. Bill Higabotham told me he would not fix it without talking to me first. On 04/02/2008 Bill calls me and says my van was ready it would be 2500.00 to get it back. I ask him why he didn't call me first, he said he could not reach me. I told him I could not afford this so what was I gonna do now. He said mame thats not my problem. He led me to believe he was the owners of Mr Transmission, but he isn't.
This company is awful, beware all! By the way, if anyone stuck in the same situation as I did, contact me, I have a good attorney!
More Mr. Transmission Complaints & Reviews
- Mr Transmission - We'll be bringing the sheriff when we're picking up our vehicle! 
- Mr. Transmission - customer service/delay 
- Mr. Transmission - Mr. Transmission please honor the warranty, or refund my money 
- Mr. Transmission - Bad service 
- Mr Transmission - Rip OFF
- Mr Transmission Madison Tennessee. - diagnosis and repair or replacement of a 2003 chevy silverado 1500.
- Mr Transmission - transmission
- Mr Transmission - Speed sensor, gasket put on pan
- [Resolved] Mister Transmission St. Thomas - Bad service
- Mr. Transmission Sping - Unethical behavior