Mr. Transmission / Repairs without my consent

1 3359 pelahm parkwaypelahm, AL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 2056210836

I took my 2000 Plymouth voyager to Mr Trasnission for them to find out what was wrong with it on 3/27/2008. Bill Higabotham told me he would not fix it without talking to me first. On 04/02/2008 Bill calls me and says my van was ready it would be 2500.00 to get it back. I ask him why he didn't call me first, he said he could not reach me. I told him I could not afford this so what was I gonna do now. He said mame thats not my problem. He led me to believe he was the owners of Mr Transmission, but he isn't.

This company is awful, beware all! By the way, if anyone stuck in the same situation as I did, contact me, I have a good attorney!

Comments

• Je
      25th of Aug, 2008

do you rip off every one ### thats all i see on here.

26th of Apr, 2009

we took our 1998 Catallic Cantara to them to Look our Tramassion and the gave us the same Run around talking about they have our Tranmisson fix and they had to replace the catallic Converter and it was going to cost us 2, 170 to get our car back we are trying to get a Law suit against them we had to get lawyer they was going to try to sell our Car and our lawyer told them if they sold the car they would be sued.