Mr Price Group / MRP / opening and account
I have tried unsuccessfully 3 times to sort this out at bayside mall and am appalled at the service I received. 2 weeks ago I went to open an account. Was told my old account which I closed 6 years ago was on fact not closed but the credit limit was reduced to R1. They requested I fax all my docs ) as attached minus the lease agreement) which Nicole did for me. Heard nothing. Went I today, they phoned and was told nothing was received. I dealt with a lady called Livin. She told me they have lost my documents and there's nothing they can do. These documents have ally confidential information on them and I find this totally unacceptable. And illegal. She had no solution except to tell me she can send me a number and I can start the whole process again. When asked about my confidential informations whereabouts she just shrugged and said there's nothing she can do. I have no account and no help at all. I'm even reconsidering wanting an account if this is how is how customers are treated.
I expect an answer and solution ASAP.
Sent from my iPhone
More Mr Price Group / MRP Complaints & Reviews
- Mr Price - mr price needs a customer service makeover 
- Mr Price Group / MRP - mrp mobile after sale service
- Mr Price / MRP - clothes bad quality 
- Mr Price Group / MRP - cell phone contract
- Mr Price - 3 applications, 3 different branches still no feedback
- Mr Price Group / MRP - unauthorized purchase
- Mr Price Group / MRP - customer service
- Mr Price Group / MRP - sofas and chair
- Mr Price Group / MRP - complaint against mr p collections department
- Mr Price Group / MRP - non-service delivery very disappointed