Mr Price Group / MRP — inappropriate music
Good day. On sunday morning my 11 year old daughter and myself visited your clothing store at Canal Walk .
We were purchasing some clothes for my daughter when a song came on that was full of profanity and sweating. The song was about a woman wanting to have sex with someone. Not only was the song inappropriate, but the "F" word was continually used throughout the song.
The song was played so loud I was sure that a staff member would realise the slip up and turn off the song. When I looked some were actually singing to the song!
Not only was I offended at the crudeness of the song, but my poor daughter was extremely uncomfortable and embarrassed.
I would have walked out the shop but we had spent some time there and I was ready to pay. I complained to the cashier who really wasn't interested. I insisted on speaking to a manager and a young lady came to speak to me. I could actually feel her rolling her eyes. Not once did she apologies or even see what the issue was. I even pointed out that there are plenty of other kids in the store and she still was not phased. I could see I was wasting my time and we left the store.
My family and I have shopped at Mr P for decades and this incident has truly shocked me and upset me. What was supposed to be a fun shopping day with my daughter turned out to be an embarrassing and uncomfortable experience.
More Mr Price Group / MRP Complaints & Reviews
- Mr Price - mr price needs a customer service makeover 
- Mr Price Group / MRP - mrp mobile after sale service
- Mr Price Group / MRP - cell phone contract
- Mr Price / MRP - clothes bad quality 
- Mr Price - customer service-online chat
- Mr Price Group / MRP - unauthorized purchase
- Mr Price Group / MRP - customer service
- Mr Price Group / MRP - sofas and chair
- Mr Price Group / MRP - service
- Mr Price Group / MRP - complaint against mr p collections department