Mr Price Group / MRP / cell phone contract

South Africa

I had a contract with Mr price.The terms of which were dubious.I did not use same due to excessive billing.Upon maturity I informed them to terminate the contract.It did not happen.Once more I requested same, they intimated that it was done, but still they are deducting the premiums from my account.
The emails below depicts what I state:
"Hallo me again.

Although you stated that the contract was terminated, you still are deducting the premium from my account.
I take it it will be returned to my account within 48 hours?

JMontgomery

________________________________________
From: Fathima Allie (MRP Mobile) [[protected]@mrpmobile.zendesk.com]
Sent: 04 July 2017 12:10 PM
To: Montgomery John
Subject: [MRP Mobile] Re: Deactivation Out of Contract 24 Months
##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request (31523) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Fathima Allie
Jul 4, 12:10 CEST
Hi there
Please be advised your contract has been deactivated however not refund to be done as the terms and conditions do state that you need to contact us to request for deactivation if not your contract continues on a month to month.

Montgomery John
Jul 4, 11:38 CEST
Please note the contents of both my mails dated 14 Feb and 27 June.
I want the contract cancelled and if you have received money after expiration I request a refund.
I am not interested in keeping the number.
JMontgomery

Fathima Allie
Jul 4, 11:27 CEST
Hi there
Thank you for using our online services.
Kindly be advised has expired I can assist with deactivation please advise if you want us to migrate your number to prepaid.
Should you have any further queries contact [protected].
Mrp Mobile Team

Montgomery John
Jun 27, 13:33 CEST
Please advise when this contract terminates and if allready confirm its cancellation.
JM
From: Montgomery John
Sent: 14 February 2017 12:13 PM
To: '[protected]@mrpmobile.com'
Subject: jmontgomery- [protected]
I have an account with you.
I wish to know when the contract terminates? If I recall it’ll be in March 2107?
If so, I formally give notice, that I do not wish to extend it.
Please cancel it upon maturity.
J Montgomery
Fax- email:[protected]
[cid:image001.[protected]@01D18E8D.FF4B8F90]
Email Disclaimer
”Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person) you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply E-Mail. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to e-mail messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of the Department of Justice and Constitutional Development shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. All views expressed herein are the views of the author and do not reflect the views of the Department of Justice unless specifically stated otherwise.”
________________________________
Wees veral versigtig met wat in jou hart omgaan, want dit bepaal jou hele lewe.
SPREUKE 4:23