[Resolved] Mr Lube / oil change and tire change

I went to Mr Lube for oil and tires change. I had my rims (steelies) my tires and my own engine oil. They took my car inside and then they hardly work on the price, I wait like 15 - 20 minutes to get the price. They charge me 173 + tax. This outrageous ripoff. 200 dollars... I had to go to them because I work up to 5 pm and it happened they are closest to my home I have not to many choices. I work for minimum wage which it means literally I work 2.5 days to have them done. Plus they make me wait 1.5 hours... People never go to these guys ever. I swear I wil l never ever walk into a Mr Lube in my life. I should've take a day off from work instead, for sure it will would come cheaper. Advice : Go to a trusted mecanic of yours even if you take a day off. Don't do the same mistake I did.

• Resolution statement

• Mr. Lube Canada Customer Care's Response, Nov 17, 2016

Hi,

Please email us the Mr. Lube store you visited and provide your license plate so we can forward the information to the Mr. Lube franchisee for resolution. The email address is [protected]@mrlube.com

Thank you.