Mr. Jim Anderson / Tax Dept. - Inland Revenue, London / Money scam!

1 Bangladesh Review updated:

The original mail is posted as they claim 2,450.00 (Two Thousand Four Hundred & Fifty British Pounds Sterling) as revenue for releasing (One Million, Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds) (Pounds).

Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 09:57:53 +0100 (BST)
From: "HW Revenue Customs" [protected]@yahoo.co.uk> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert

Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.co.uk. Learn more
Subject: Stop Order Of Courier Delivery Of Your Winnning Funds
To: [protected]@yahoo.com

Attn: Lutfun Nessa,

Stop Order Of Courier Delivery Of Your Winning Funds, Sum Of One Million, Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds (Pounds) With UPS Package From UPS Courier Department In United Kingdom To your nominated destination in the your Country. This effect occurred during the transfer process.

Note: Courier Delivery can be achieved by resident in the United-Kingdom without sorting for the Non Residential fee.

This Transfer Process Happened To Be International Delivery Which Required To Be Tax By The British Revenue Board Before It Can Be Implemented.

Inland Revenue is Authorized and Regulated by the Financial Services Authority. The Taxation and Revenue Department certain types taxes. A tax is levied on lotteries, raffles, etc. almost everywhere, normally by the payment authority on behalf of the Government. In some cases, we receive a share of lottery taxes levied by the Government. However, in most cases, the tax takes the form of a permit fee. It is only classified as a tax in a few Governments/Countries. Non residential tax is the sole responsibility of the beneficiary. Income taxes deducted from source generally include direct federal tax, communal taxes, as well as, most of the time, church tax. As in the case of income tax, cantonal tax rates vary to a fairly large extent depending on the Locality. Governmental tax scales for withholding tax and the corresponding regulations are available at the Government tax departments.

The international transfer is now on hold because we noticed you are not a British Citizen, so in this case you will have to pay a non residential fee before this Package can be released by the British Government. As the cheque was issued by a British bank. Therefore, the amount for the non residential tax is 2,450.00 (Two Thousand Four Hundred & Fifty British Pounds Sterling ) which is applicable to this office.

Which will consequently make the necessary returns to the Tax Office as payment of Tax. Please note that a Tax receipt will be issued to you along with the Tax Payment. This will ensure that your funds are not Taxed again by any Tax Authority {e.g the IRS}.

This transfer can only be implemented to you if only you are cleared for UK INLAND REVENUE TAX, and the only way you can be cleared is when you pay the Non- residential tax fee. A copy of this message has been forwarded to the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY, And the Courier Delivery Department (UPS PARCEL SERVICE). So get back to us on how to pay your NON-RESIDENTIAL FEE.

Also note that a tax receipt will be given to you after confirmation of payment of your tax charges.

Regards,

Mr.Jim Anderson.

Tax Department,
Inland Revenue, London.

Comments

• Be
      26th of Aug, 2008

iT'S DAYLIGHT MOBBRRY! I AGREE

• Mo
      28th of Sep, 2008

hey tell me that i won and my parcel will delver to me by fast way couriers and after that they tell me that the British inland revenue stopped it course there is a tax i have to pay $5000.please let me know its truth.
    please let me know is my parcel is there in British inland revenue.they told it was parcel from nokia company .
    This was number that called to me is +447031994915
    My mobile number is +9607914319

• Da
      2nd of Oct, 2008

Dear Sir,

I have received this letter form the Swift courier Services this morning about my cheques been depatch but was held for the reason below. Is this letter genuine or is it a scam. I was told to pay GBP of 2, 100.00 in my local currency it is AU dollars $5000 which could not afford. Can someone contact me about the authenthication of this email and if you have such a parcel at inland Revenue office before I go and waste money . I could use some information on how this works Thank you.

ATTN:,

I WILL LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR PARCEL WAS DISPATCHED FROM OUR OFFICE ON THE 30TH OF SEPTEMBER 2008.

WE HAVE JUST RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM THE BRITISH INLAND REVENUE, THIS MORNING WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS;

FIRST, THEY ASKED FOR ALL LEGAL DOCUMENTS BACKING THE AUTHENCITY OF YOUR FUNDS WHICH I WAS TOLD THAT MR. JULIUS PENNANT ESQ, HAS ALREADY RESOLVED, AS HE HAD WITH HIM ALL LEGAL DOCUMENTS PROVING THE SOURCE OF YOUR FUNDS, WAS FROM THEIR LAST LOTTERY PROMOTION, WHERE YOU WON .

THEY HAD INFORMED THE GOVERNMENT ABOUT THE FUNDS AND ACCORDING TO THE BRITISH LAW COVERING MONEY LAUNDERING, THEY REFUSED US SENDING OUT SUCH HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY OUTSIDE THE UNITED KINGDOM WITHOUT PROVIDING ANTI TERRORISM AND ANTI DRUG CERTIFICATES TO PROOVE THAT THE FUNDS ARE SAFE AND FREE FROM ALL DRUG AND TERRORISM ACTIVITIES.
    AS I WRITE TO YOU NOW YOUR PARCEL IS NOW HELD BY THE BRITISH INLAND REVENUE, THE REASON BELOW.

I HAVE BEEN MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT BEFORE YOUR PARCEL WILL BE RELEASED TO YOU, YOU ARE TO PAY A TAX FEE TO OBTAIN ANTI TERRORISM AND ANTI DRUG CERTIFICATES. I HAVE ALSO BEEN MADE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE VITAL DOCUMENTS, WILL ALSO HELP YOU IN FUTURE TRANSACTIONS IN AND OUTSIDE YOUR COUNTRY, AND YOU NEED TO OBTAIN THE DOCUMENT TO ENABLE RELEASE YOUR PARCEL. TO GET ALL THE TAXES CLEARED WE NEED TO PROVIDE THEIR ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT, WITH A TOTAL SUM OF 2, 100.00 POUND STERLING. ONCE WE HAVE SECURED THE VITAL DOCUMENTS, I SHALL INCLUDE THEM IN YOUR PARCEL.HOWEVER, I MUST NOT FAIL TO INTIMATE YOU THAT AT THE MOMENT THAT IS THE ONLY OPTION WE HAVE FOR NOW, AND YOU HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR THE DELIVERY OF YOUR PARCEL.

I WILL ADVICE THAT I SUPPLY YOU WITH PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS WHERE YOU ARE TO EFFECT THE REQUIRED FUNDS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO THAT WE CAN PROCEED WITH THE DELIVERY OF YOUR PARCEL.

I WILL NEED YOUR URGENT RESPONSE REGARDING THIS SITUATION, I WILL WANT YOU TO GIVE ME A CALL AS SOON AS YOU CAN.

Regards
    Mr. Nolan Davis
    Dispatch Officer
    Swift Courier Service
    TEL: + 44 704 571 1010
    FAX +44-7006-060-305

27th of Oct, 2008

Dear Sir,
    Following message I have received from British Inland Revenue of my winning of 500, 000 GBP .
    CITI BANK ONLINE TRANSFER SERVICES [protected]@gmail.com has confirmed me of my winning the sum above and I had already deposited 850 GBP in their bank with a/c nbr and address provided by them to open a personal a/c t transfer the money. Please confirm the claim is geniuine.

Thanking You.

Santosh Kumar Das

BRITISH INLAND REVENUE to me
    show details Oct 25 (2 days ago)
    Images are not displayed.
    Display images below - Always display images from [protected]@yahoo.co.uk

Attention: Santosh Kumar Das,

Your mail has been received and the content well understood, there is an attached form along with this mail, you are to print it out, fill the form, re-scan and send it back to us for futher processes to be carried out as regards the Transfer of your winning prize to you.
    The payment of tax 0.10% of your won prize which is TFC 5, 500.00 GBP( Great British pounds) should be sent to our correspondent officer whose details you will find below, this is done because you cannot easily transfer any amount of money(PRIZE) without meeting up to the TAX FEE here in Britain according to the REVENUE COMMISSIONERS ORDER, 1923
    After your tax fee has been meet, an AUTHORISATION ORDER shall be sent to the Citibank office for the transfer to be completed.

Note: When ready to make payment let us know :

Mr.Willson Maffason
    Chief Financial Officer.
    Unit 6, Marino Way,
    Hogwood Lane Industrial Estate
    Finchampstead
    Berkshire
    RG40 4RF

Your urgent response will also attract an urgent follow up from our Board
    Once the payment is made, we shall provide you your username, pin to enable you transfer your funds online into your personal account in your country.

N.B
    YOUR WINNING FUNDS CANNOT BE DEDUCTED THIS IS ACCORDING TO SECTION 12(B) OF THE BRITISH TAX LAW.
    Thanks for your understanding
    ONCE AGAIN CONGRATULATIONS!!
    Warmest Regards from the National board.

• Ha
      1st of Nov, 2008

Yesterday i receive a letter through mail informing me to pay 1200 pounds for all the applicants Non Residence Tax Fee.No dated/No Reference Number on it.Addresss to my friend Tilak Muria.Ph*447023069936/mail [protected]@europ
    e.com Subject:EXPORT CLEARANCE PROCESS (DELIVERY STOP
    ORDER)They inform us in this way "The commissioner have discovered that your proceeds are for employment into Gallery Hotel London and your package containing copies of invitation letter from gallery hotel london also flight ticket direct from lond
    on British Airways confirmation as well as job offer other content
    s are copies of cashier check (E.g)Traveller Check worth 2000 pounds each applicant(4000 pounds)required to pay 0.18 your parcel value amounting 1200pounds please inform correct/or
    fake? letter signed by Mr.Alison Richard.

• Bi
      25th of May, 2009

i have won 500000 gbp in coca cola draw in uk.

they told me to deposit 53000 inr in there given account and then they transfered my prize money in my account within 24 hours

i have deposited 53000 inr in there given account but they not transfered my prize money and told that you are stop my prize money to transfering.

there add. is given below :-

TELECOMMUNICATIONS.

2nd of Sep, 2009

BRITISH INLAND REVENUE
    TAX OFFICE, LONDON,
    3-17 Broomhill Road, London,
    Greater London, SW18 4JQ, UK.

2nd September, 2009.

ATTENTION: Mr. Jirair Boyadjian

STOP OF TRANSFER OF YOUR WINNING AMOUNT OF £500, 000.00 GBP equivalent to $814, 070.00 USD With Claims Code No. NK-W5, TO Jirair Boyadjian & Vicken Jirair Boyadjian OF BEIRUT, LEBANON. With Mobile Number: +9613344893 and TRANSACTION ID: 600402943530 .

Inland Revenue is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Services Authority. The Taxation and Revenue Department assesses certain types of taxes. A tax is levied on lotteries, raffles, etc. Almost everywhere, normally by the payment authority on behalf of the Government. In some cases, we receive a share of lottery taxes levied by the Government. However, in most cases, the tax takes the form of a permit fee. It is only classified as a tax in a few Governments/Countries. Non residential tax is the sole responsibility of the beneficiary. Income taxes deducted from source generally include direct federal tax, communal taxes, as well as, most of the time, church tax. As in the case of income tax, cantonal tax rates vary to a fairly large extent depending on the Locality.

Found at the Western Union Head Office London UK, was your Prize amount with Transfer Reference Number: EG2272 and Transaction ID: 600402943530 Approved for transfer, alongside your Winning Certificate, Official Letter of Guarantee and other estimable documents from the Lottery Promotion to you.

Your Funds amounting to £500, 000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling) is now on Hold because we noticed you are not a british citizen, so in this case you will have to pay a non residential tax fee before this Money can be released by the British Government for Transfer to you today.

Therefore, the amount for the non residential tax is £1, 820 GBP [One thousand eight hundred and twenty Pounds Only] and it is payable to the Accounts Department. Please note that a Tax receipt will be issued to you along with the Tax Payment. This will ensure that your funds are not Taxed again by any Tax Authority {e.g the IRS}.

NOTE: Your won Funds and estimated documents can only be Transfered to you immediately you are cleared of the BRITISH INLAND REVENUE TAX, and the only way you can be cleared is when you pay for Non-Residentail Tax Clearance Fee.

Contact this Office for your Tax payment Instructions immediately for a quick release and transfer of your Prize Today.

Warmest Regards,

Sir. Timothy McFadden.
    Tax Department
    Inland Revenue, London.

how they are using british goverment this is a big shame laughing on people on behalf of british goverment
    we thought it is the most powerful goverment was british but it come out they are the foolest goverment in the world how they are letting people like this to use the goverment name

• Ej
      18th of Oct, 2009

Dear Sir/Madam,

Hope you are will; I have receive an email from Mrs. Susan J. Taylor - Director Customer Financial Services. The Bank of England with attached letter of IRC Stop order with the Hiding of (Income tax for Non-British Earner),

R/Sir,

May I conform it that Are your office issued this Letter or this is just fake letter.

Note: The letter you seen below

Thanks

Yours truly,

Ejazullah safi

Afghanistan

• Ej
      19th of Oct, 2009

Dear sir/Madam,

Hope you are will; I have requested to you for verification about your stop order issued to the Bank of England about my money which is transferring through this Bank by Mrs. Susan J. Taylor - Director Customer Financial Services to me for non British residential tax.

Please conformed me that are you issued this attached stop order to the Bank of England.

File are attached

Thanks

Yours truly,

Ejazullah safi

Afghanistan

• Ba
      28th of Jun, 2011

my name bashir ahmed . please cheque the the my parcel for tax fee stop order . please replay this information is true?
    Mobile NO (00966595238070)

• Ka
      3rd of Jul, 2011

miss karin theresia muehl
    vogelsanggasse number 8/13, 1050 vienna, austria
    i received emails saying, that i won pound sterlings 350.000 in orange promotions bristol. i got the same code as mr. bashir ahmed. my parcel was stopped. i should pay a tax of euros 5.000 to get the winning prize. i paid already euro 861 for a fee to tnt xpress courrier by westernunion from austria. i never received a parcel. a man with the name dr. peter scott i hes dealing with that.he is always phoning me and saying the parcel is sealed and i have to pay euros 5.000 for tax. until now i got no winning prize delivered, karin muhl, tel. to contact 00353877716646, or 004368110243309, as well i spent money for the f

• Na
      28th of Oct, 2011

British Inland Revenue Tax office

Sir,

I introduce myself asNazish residing at Lahore( Pakistan) I have recd one message from Woodland Finance Services U.K.Plc that I have won thr lottery of UK POUND and they need certain documents alongwith a fees of 450 pounds to be paid to British Inland Revenue Tax. But now British Tax Revenue Stop payment to claim the winning amount.

Sir please advise that if it is correct or this is a fishy message.
    your early response to my querry would be enable me to go ahead accordingly.

With Kindest Regards,
    Nazish

• Na
      28th of Oct, 2011

British Revenue Tax office

Sir,

I introduce myself as Nazish residing at Lahore (IPakistan) I have recd one message from Woodland Finance SERVICES Plc that I have won thr lottery of UK POUND. I have 450 pounds to be paid to British Inland Revenue Tax office as NON RESIDENTIAL TAX to claim the winning amount.But now they stop tranfering for this order please let me know that this copy is true of fake.

Sir please advise that if it is correct or this is a fishy message.
    your early response to my querry would be enable me to go ahead accordingly.

With Kindest Regards,

Nazish

• As
      2nd of Mar, 2012

Good morning
    I won a prize of £ 300, 000 from Coca-Cola and the transfer fees paid 850 pounds, but the conversion was stopped by the British tax where I was asked a very large sum of £ 6210 and I do not have the money please help fast and the message that arrived from the tax are:
    ;

Head Office Hambridge Lane Newbury Berkshire.

RG14 5TU

TAX CLEARANCE OFFICE.

To. Whom it may concern. l

Stopped of online money transfer.

Inland Revenue and the United Kingdom tax investigation service are Authorized and Regulated by the Financial Services Authority. The Taxation and Revenue Department assesses certain types of taxes. A tax is impose on winners, raffles, etc. almost everywhere, normally by the payment authority on behalf of the Government. In some cases, we receive a share of winners taxes imposed by the Government. However, in most cases, the tax takes the form of a permit fee. It is only classified as a tax in a few Governments/Countries. Non residential tax is the sole responsibility of the beneficiary. Income taxes deducted from source generally include direct federal tax, communal taxes, as well as, most of the time, church tax. As in the case of income tax, cantonal tax rates vary to a fairly large extent depending on the Locality.

Governmental tax scales for withholding tax and the corresponding regulations are available at the Government tax departments.The funds (Three Hundred thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty Pounds Sterling) is now on Hold because we (Tax investigation service) noticed you are not a United Kingdom citizen, so in this case you will have to pay a refundable non residential fee before UNITED KINGDOM

Therefore, the amount for the non residential tax is 10% (30, 000 Pounds Sterling) of the total funds you are receiving. But with the help of your Promo Officer and the Bank transfer officer, you are here by guaranteed to make part payment of 6210 pounds to process the tax certificate for you. and as soon after you receive your fund in your country account, then you can make your balance payment of 23, 790 pounds. And after making the part payment of 6210 pounds for the Non residential tax fee, the tax certificate will be issued to you.

The non residential tax refundable is payable to the Assistant Manager, which will consequently make the necessary returns to the Tax Office as payment of Tax. Please note that a Tax receipt will be issued to you along with the Tax Certificate after making your payment for the tax code. This will ensure that your funds are not Taxed again by any Tax Authority {e.g the IRS}.

The Tax code will be passed to you when you are cleared for UNITED KINGDOM INLAND REVENUE TAX, and the only way you can be cleared is when you pay for the Non residential tax fee.

A copy of this message will be forwarded to the Coca-Cola Office, And the Sainsbury Finance Bank for acknowledgment.

You are to make the payment of the Non-Residential Tax Refundable Fee to the Assistant Manager. And when you are ready to make the payment for the tax fee, information will be passed to you to make your payment.

Please fill the attached tax clearance form and return back to our office for acknowledgment. And get us informed on when you are making your payment for the tax code.

Regards
    Nicolas Miller.
    Tax Department
    Inland Revenue, United Kingdom

note:
    These photos sent to me with the file, please confirm to me it's a process or set it correctly and help where I hope I do not have money so I hope you sent him to send money to me and just immediately access the amount of money to be sent to you and am ready for anything you want>

• Sh
      2nd of Jul, 2012

hello sir
    i am MUHAMMAD ALI i am sending you an email which is send to me by Inland Revenue Department
    United Kingdom .please confirm that it is true or not .reply me soon.

ATTN: MR. MUHAMMAD ALI OF PAKISTAN,

IMMEDIATE STOP ORDER OF GB £500, 000.00 POUNDS TRANSFERRING TO MR. MUHAMMAD ALI.

Kindly open the attachment and contact your appointed attorney/lawyer Barrister. William Cox on how to do the needful as soon as possible and all legal formalities has to be done by your lawyer.

Your total fund shall automatically credit to your account as soon as you complete the UNITED KINGDOM BOARD OF REVENUE legal formalities.

Faithfully yours
    Inland Revenue Department

30th of Jan, 2013

This is Sayed sharifullah from Afghanistan. i got some emails from universal grant lottery organization
    first email
    UNIVERSAL GRANT
    Dear Winner,

Congratulation once again, my name is Kevin Smith. I will be your guide through the various process of obtaining your claims.

METHOD OF SELECTION

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 20, 000 company and 30, 000, 000 individual Mobile numbers. Tickets were not sold directly, rather your mobile number was luckily selected to have won (US $2, 500.000.00). This promotional program takes place every five years. This program is proudly sponsored by conglomerate of multinational organizations as part of their corporate social responsibility. You are required to forward the following details to help facilitate the processing of your certificate and the release of your claims.

1. Full names.
    2. Residential address.
    3. Winning mobile number.
    4. Occupation.
    5. Sex.
    6. Age.

You are advised to forward these information as soon as possible to enable us attend to your file. Please note that your funds have been deposited safely in a financial institution and your information will be forwarded to the bank before the bank can release your claims. The aim of the Universal Grant is to alleviate poverty and to assist winners pursue their prospective career. After we have received this information, a scanned copy of your certificate will be sent to you.

This will be your proof from this office to the bank before they release your funds. If you have any questions, feel free to call: +44-702-405-1401. Please keep your winning confidential to avoid impersonation Once again congratulations.

God Bless,
    Kevin Smith

Last email
    Dear Sayed Sharifullah

This organization hereby sends you a scanned copy of your certificate as an attachment.The originals of your certificate will be sent to you via courier after you have received your money.Please forward this certificate to the bank that its details is given below:

BANK NAME: Lloyds (TSB) Bank International.
    ADDRESS: 25 Gresham Street London EC2V 7HN
    CONTACT NAME: António Horta-Osório, (Group Chief Executive)
    EMAIL: [protected]@lloydsbnk-tsb.com
    TEL: +44-704-573-1864
    +44-703-189-6116
    FAX: +44-870-478-6394
    +44 871 253 3047
    +44 707 572 7743

The certificate will serve as a confirmation of you being a beneficiary. The organization needs you to strictly adhere to the instruction of keeping the information of being a beneficiary to yourself, so as to avoid multiple claims and impersonation.

Best Regards,

Kevin Smith

3rd email

25 Gresham Street
    London EC2V 7HN

Attn: Sayed Sharifullah,

After series of verification of your details, we are now pleased to inform you that you are the beneficiary of the said sum. You are now requested to activate an account with our bank for your money to be deposited in it so you to make use of our online facility to transfer your money to any account of your choice.

The activation fee cannot be deducted from the $2, 500, 000.00 because an agreement was reached by this bank and the organization that there should be no deduction from the funds until it gets to the beneficiary of the said funds. This has led to the funds being insured by the organization. This whole security measures is to make it impossible for unauthorized individual to temper with your funds and also avoid any form of complications in the future as regards incomplete funds.
    You are advised open an account with this bank and proceed with the transfer of your funds via our online transfer facility to anywhere in the world.You are to activate an account with us by paying the activation charges of $350.00 USD via western union to the account’s administration department with the details below:

Contact Person: Mulliet Davidson (Account's Admin Manager)
    Address:25 Gresham Street London EC2V 7HN
    Country:United Kingdom
    Telephone:+44-703-189-6116

Immediately payment is confirmed, your online account will be activated and the details of your account will be sent to you within 24hours of payment confirmation for you to access and transfer your money via our online transfer facility to any account in the world.

Confirm the receipt of this mail.

Yours Sincerely,

António Horta-Osório,
    (Group Chief Executive)

Copyright © 2012 LIoyds Bank _____________________________________________________________________________________
    This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
    intended solely for the use of the individual dual or entity to which they are
    addressed. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or the
    information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an
    employee or agent Responsible for delivering the message to the intended

last email

BRITISH TAX OFFICE

Attention: Sayed Sharifullah,

This is to inform you that a huge transfer from your Lloyds bank account is pending because you have not paid the non-residential tax. The non-residential tax clearance is charged on any transfer of funds by individual/corporate body not based in United Kingdom. To obtain the tax clearance code, you are to make payment of £4, 520.00 to the revenue department of this commission via western union money transfer through:

Name: Anita Sandra Thomas
    Address: 31 Talbot Street,
    London N6A 5E5
    United Kingdom

She is in charges of non- residential tax payments from your region. You are also to send a scanned copy of the payment receipt to this office for documentation. Immediately the payment is confirmed, the TAX CODE will be sent to you in order for you to be able to complete your fund transfer.
    It is at this point I would advise that you pay the tax charges on/before 31st January 2013 else your funds at the British clearing house for final clarification will be seized and your account flagged.

Yours Faithfully,

David Lowen.

• Su
      2nd of Mar, 2013

Dear sir,
    I got a fund with jordan bank plc london and inland revenue demand 7, 800 GBP which mr paul hemilton director of inland revenue sent me a mail behalf from bank please do infrom me whats true about this mail,
    my contact is [protected]@yahoo.com.au or phone 006494835151