Mr. Jim Anderson / Tax Dept. - Inland Revenue, London / Money scam!

1 Bangladesh Review updated:

The original mail is posted as they claim 2,450.00 (Two Thousand Four Hundred & Fifty British Pounds Sterling) as revenue for releasing (One Million, Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds) (Pounds).

Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 09:57:53 +0100 (BST)
From: "HW Revenue Customs" <hw_revenue@yahoo.co.uk> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert

Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.co.uk. Learn more
Subject: Stop Order Of Courier Delivery Of Your Winnning Funds
To: lnessa_58@yahoo.com

Attn: Lutfun Nessa,

Stop Order Of Courier Delivery Of Your Winning Funds, Sum Of One Million, Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds (Pounds) With UPS Package From UPS Courier Department In United Kingdom To your nominated destination in the your Country. This effect occurred during the transfer process.

Note: Courier Delivery can be achieved by resident in the United-Kingdom without sorting for the Non Residential fee.

This Transfer Process Happened To Be International Delivery Which Required To Be Tax By The British Revenue Board Before It Can Be Implemented.

Inland Revenue is Authorized and Regulated by the Financial Services Authority. The Taxation and Revenue Department certain types taxes. A tax is levied on lotteries, raffles, etc. almost everywhere, normally by the payment authority on behalf of the Government. In some cases, we receive a share of lottery taxes levied by the Government. However, in most cases, the tax takes the form of a permit fee. It is only classified as a tax in a few Governments/Countries. Non residential tax is the sole responsibility of the beneficiary. Income taxes deducted from source generally include direct federal tax, communal taxes, as well as, most of the time, church tax. As in the case of income tax, cantonal tax rates vary to a fairly large extent depending on the Locality. Governmental tax scales for withholding tax and the corresponding regulations are available at the Government tax departments.

The international transfer is now on hold because we noticed you are not a British Citizen, so in this case you will have to pay a non residential fee before this Package can be released by the British Government. As the cheque was issued by a British bank. Therefore, the amount for the non residential tax is 2,450.00 (Two Thousand Four Hundred & Fifty British Pounds Sterling ) which is applicable to this office.

Which will consequently make the necessary returns to the Tax Office as payment of Tax. Please note that a Tax receipt will be issued to you along with the Tax Payment. This will ensure that your funds are not Taxed again by any Tax Authority {e.g the IRS}.

This transfer can only be implemented to you if only you are cleared for UK INLAND REVENUE TAX, and the only way you can be cleared is when you pay the Non- residential tax fee. A copy of this message has been forwarded to the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY, And the Courier Delivery Department (UPS PARCEL SERVICE). So get back to us on how to pay your NON-RESIDENTIAL FEE.

Also note that a tax receipt will be given to you after confirmation of payment of your tax charges.

Regards,

Mr.Jim Anderson.

Tax Department,
Inland Revenue, London.

Comments

Na
  11th of Jul, 2007

I have received a stop order from britishinland revenue London tax services office Address Common Wealth Secretariat Marlborough House pall mall London, SW1y 5hx, TEL+ 44-7024032823.

This is regarding the non residential tax payment of British government while i am transferring the funds from DBS FINANANCE AND MORTGAGE HOUSE (BANK) LONDON. I have to know whether this stop order is really genuine orders from British government the inter national taxation director name is Mr. clarence williams. This E-mail is from India.

Thanking you

Na
  14th of Nov, 2007

Have received a stop order from britishinland revenue London tax services office Address Common Wealth Secretariat Marlborough House pall mall London, SW1y 5hx, TEL+ 44-7024032823.

This is regarding the non residential tax payment of British government while i am transferring the funds from DBS FINANANCE AND MORTGAGE HOUSE (BANK) LONDON. I have to know whether this stop order is really genuine orders from British government the inter national taxation director name is Mr. Clarence Williams. This E-mail is from India.

Thanking you!

Ka
  23rd of Nov, 2007

British Inland Revenue Tax office

Sir,

I introduce myself as KARNI DAN BHURA residing at ahmedabad (INDIA) I have recd one message from NEW MEDIA LOTTERY SERVICES Plc that I have won thr lottery of UK POUND 620,000.00 and they need certain documents alongwith a fees of 2400.00 pound to be paid to British Inland Revenue Tax office as NON RESIDENTIAL TAX to claim the winning amount.

Sir please advise that if it is correct or this is a fishy message.
your early response to my querry would be enable me to go ahead accordingly.

With Kindest Regards,

KARNI DAN BHURA

Dr
  21st of Dec, 2007

i am dr. rakesh kumar solanki from indore (india), few days back i got the lottey award fromSWEEPS UK PROMO and they adviced me to contact me Dr. Bruce Hag gins (postbank)(+447031918902) "PostBank" and they will release ur fund.
after some time dr. bruce hag gins contact me and give me agent no. where whould i give money for bank tr. and i deposite that..
But the the bank didnt completed bcause inland revenue board has stopped it because of nonresidentialtax payment. so pls give me direction what should i do ? Is any thing fraud is here?
I am sending the mail from inland revenue board
From:
Inland Revenue Board Uk | Add to Address Book | This is spam

To: postbank14@yahoo.co.uk

Subject: NON-RESIDENTIAL TAX NOTIFICATION ON FUNDS TRANSFER 150,000GBP/INDIA.

Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 21:30:11 IST

Cc: dr.rakeshsolanki@rediffmail.com
Note: To help protect your privacy, images from this message have been blocked.View images | What is this?

NEW WING SOMMERSET HOUSE, STRAND, LONDON. UNITED KINGDOM.

Your Ref. POSTBL/AL/BH/046/1145 Our Ref.IRCUK/02/313 Date.18/12/2007

Fax Relay From:

The Desk of the Commissioner,

Inland Revenue Board Commission

Attn:Solanki Kumar Rakesh/AXIS BANK INDIA.

This is to notify the beneficiary of the ongoing transfer intercepted by the UK Monetary Regulatory Commission in conjunction with the British Inland Revenue Service Online Monitoring Unit for Tax Evasion attempts, which is a clear Violation of UK Tax Laws, of the seizure and immediate compliance with the necessary tax clearance requisites.

Our online monitoring system has automatically detected that the beneficiary of the ongoing online transfer has not settled the non-residential tax charges on the funds undergoing transfer, hence we have requested for the non-residential tax clearance certificate. All monies acquired within the shores of the U.K needs to go through the required tax clarification (charges) else, it will suffer the risk of confiscation of funds on the withheld transfer and subsequent legal charges for Tax Evasion.

This is in accordance with the British Tax Law Act 592 (1999) Amendment, which is stated below;

6.1.3 Final Tax on Income Received By Non-Resident Individuals;

Tax imposed on dividend, interest, royalty, natural resource payment, rent, management and technical service fees made to a non-resident person or non-resident partnership. The rate of withholding tax applicable to such payments under section 85 of Act 592 is as follows:

*In the case of dividends and interest, 0.7%.

*In the case of royalties, natural resource payments and rents, 15%.

*In the case of management and technical service fees, 24% Income attributable to a permanent establishment of a non-resident person situated in the United Kingdom is excluded from the tax imposed. Such income will be included in ascertaining the assessable income of the non-resident person or partnership.

*A non-resident person will only be subject to income tax on income derived from or accruing in the United Kingdom. This is subject to the provision that where a non-resident person carries on any trade, business, profession or vocation in the United Kingdom, part of the operations of which may be carried outside the United Kingdom, the full gains or profits of that trade, business profession or vocation shall be deemed to be derived from the United Kingdom.

It is important to inform you also that the tax rates are put at 0.7% of the individual's earnings and as such the expected tax rates were calculated and estimated at £1,050 GBP (One Thousand and Fifty Great Britain Pounds) on the amount available for payment on the transfer, clearly estimated as 0.007 of the full amount won in the lottery (£150,000.00 Pounds Sterling).

You are by this information requested to contact Post Bank United Kingdom for more information on how to pay the slated sum of £1,050 GBP (One Thousand and Fifty Great Britain Pounds) to the board to enable us issue a Tax clearance certificate to facilitate the release of your ongoing transfer from the Government Temporary Tax Hold.

This Tax Clearance Certificate issued to you will cover your funds transfer to your designated bank account in India without any hitch.

Sincerely,

Stewart Whitcomb (Mr.)

For the Revenue Commissioner,

British Board of Inland Revenue Commission

Mj
  28th of Dec, 2007

hi , all
that is a veryyy bibbbbbbbbbb scam so ignor that or donot care about it ,

they tell me that i won and my paracel will delever to me by fastway couriers and after that they tell me that the british inland revenue stoped it couse there is a tax i have to pay..

OFFICE OF THE REVENUE COMMISSIONER,
NEW WING. SOMMERSET HOUSE, STRAND, LONDON. UNITED KINGDOM.
Your Ref …………. Our Ref …… Date…17/12/2007...
Fax Relay From:
The Desk of the Commissioner,
Inland Revenue Board Commission
Attn: Mohammed Youssef ,
This is to notify the beneficiary of the cheque contained in the parcel intercepted by the British Inland Revenue
Service office for Tax Evasion attempts, which is a clear violation of UK Tax Laws, of the seizure and immediate
compliance with the necessary tax clearance requisites.
We have detected that the beneficiary of the cheque discovered in the parcel have not settled the non-residential tax
charges on the funds, hence they are requesting for the non-residential tax clearance certificate. All monies acquired
within the shores of the U.K needs to go through the required tax clarification (charges) else we will suffer the risk of
the confiscation of funds in the withheld shipment and subsequent legal charges for Tax Evasion.
This is in accordance with the British Tax Law Act 592 (1999) Amendment, which is clearly outlined below;
6.1.3 Final Tax on Income Received By Non-Resident Individuals;
Tax is imposed on dividend, interest, royalty, natural resource payment, rent, management and technical service fees
under section 85 of Act 592 is as follows:
•In the case of dividends and interest, 0.75%; and
•In the case of royalties, natural resource payments and rents, 10%.
•In the case of management and technical service fees, 20% Income attributable to a permanent establishment of a
•A non-Resident person will only be subject to income tax on income derived from or accruing in the United
or vocation in the United Kingdom, part of the operations of which may be carried on outside the United Kingdom,
Kingdom.
It is important to inform you also that the tax rates are put at 0.75% of the individual's earnings as such the expected
Tax rates were calculated and estimated at £1,378.00 (One thousand, three Hundred and Seventy Eight Pounds) on
the amount available for payment on the cheque, clearly estimated as 0.00118 of the full amount won in the bradford
2007 Promotion $1,000,000.00 (One Million US Dollars).
You are by this information requested to contact the Fast Way Couriers for more information on how to pay the
stated sum of £1,378.00 (One thousand, three Hundred and Seventy Eight Pounds) to us, so as to facilitate the release
of your parcel from the Government Temporary Tax Hold.
Sincerely,
Mr. Stewart Whitcomb
For the Revenue Commissioner,
British Board of Inland Revenue Commission.

29th of Jan, 2008

I would like to know if this department stop a transfer of fund for me because of lotto tax regulation

29th of Jan, 2008

Do you have a Dr. Lambert Wills working in this department? He wrote me to tranfer some funds to him for lotto tax

Sa
  7th of Feb, 2008

I hareceved a winnings from uk national lottery on 26/07/2007 and all correspondance has beem made through First Citi Fianance Bank,plc,london,fund transfer officer Mr.John Chamberlain. As per his advice I have cleared 1507gbp as non residential tax. After this they inform me that my winnings are send through Global Dipolomatic delivery services and their dipolomat Mr. James Broklyn which is at Mumbai asked me to pay Anti drug and anti money laundering fees of 2000 Gbp which was paid by me. After this when they realeasce my winnings again they send me Income tax due certificate for 1850gbp and they told me without this it cannot be credirted. Now it hanging on. After various discussion I have paid 1000GBP out of which Mr.John Chamberlain not yet deposit it and keep holding the money with him. dipolomat now again asking me to pay 500 gbp otherwise they cannot credited my winnings in my account. My winnings amountwas 753424 gbp and the said money has been prepared as certified bank braft from Barclays Bank Plc, london whoose copy I have received. Now I want to this is this correct and after paying I will get my winnings or not. We came to know lots fraud cases like this from your country and now it fears me. Will you please look after the case and help me so that my winnings can received by me. For your references I am giving the contact no. of Mr. John Chamberlain-+447045737131 and +447035901202 ane Dipolomat Mr. James Broklyn of Global dipolomatic deliver service, contact no. 09820735970(Mumbai). I am indian citizen and reside at India.If any doucumentary proof required I can provide as when you asked for. Looking for your kind advise and support.

Thanks,
samarendra kr das.

Sa
  20th of Feb, 2008

Dear Sir.
I have put a complaint to you last 12 days ago and request you to confirm the exact position of the complaints. Its truth. But no response tii received at your end. It means to complain you it is invain.It is really very much painfull to me.Would you confirm me the fact.
Thanks

Jo
  29th of Feb, 2008

well in my case i am not going to be scammed again i am a single dad with 2 sons and we barely get by i am disabled in a wheel chair and it takes everything i get on my monthly check just to keep a roof over our head and food on the table so i will not send money that i cant afford to and not get my winnings because of some kind of fruad so until i see the money i will not send any money if you cant trust me then why should i trust you wouldnt you agree just over the last 5 days i have won 15 lottos or somebody died in a plane crash and the wife says she has only a few weeks to live and she wants to give the money to me another one somebody in africa had 2 yorki puppies that they wanted me to adopt but i would have to send them 650 usa dollars so they could ship them over night i just dont know who to trust anymore but i am for sure i will not be SCAMMED again if i see the money iwill be more than happy to pay the fees but until then no

john c. hogan

Ni
  12th of Mar, 2008

Good day! I have such situation:I have received the email from that I am winning very much British pound. In process they said me that I need to pay payments for winning delivery-450British pound(first class delivery). When I was pay for winning delivery, they state me,that my winning are in British Revenue Commission. The British Revenue Commission rang me and declared that I must to pay 2,500,00 British pounds in order to they can give the permission for deliver my winning. Of course Ihave not so much money because I live in Latvia where people earn very little. Please say me- is it fraud? or legal?what I must do?

Bo

Tablat, 26600 Médéa Algérie

A l’attention de Monsieur le responsable du
« LONDON TAX & INLAND REVENUE »

Objet : Demande d’établissement de certificat de taxe

Je viens par la présente vous sollicitez pour l’établissement d’un certificat de taxe la somme de US$450 000 DOLLARS que j’ai gagné par le biais du programme de Microsoft et que la CITIBANK FINANCIER DE LONDRES est responsable du paiement.

En outre pour permettre l'accréditation de mon gain je dois obtenir un certificat de taxe auprès de votre bureau des impôts et de revenus à Londres pour le dégagement de mon gain. A cet effet, je vous saurai gré de bien vouloir m’établir ce papier nécessaire pour le déblocage de cette situation.

Je tiens à vous informez que je ne peux plus me déplacer à Londres pour plusieurs raisons (financière, familiale …..) et je vous accorde tout possibilité de déduire des frais de taxe de mes gains.

Bien cordialement

A l’attention de Monsieur le responsable du
« LONDON TAX & INLAND REVENUE »

Objet : Demande d’établissement d'un certificat de taxe

Monsieur,
je m'appelle Timoumi Youssef, je suis Tunisien. je suis un gagnant de la somme de US$450 000 DOLLARS
par le biais du programme de Microsoft 2008.
Pour procéder au payement de ce gain, la CITIBANK FINANCIER DE LONDRES, responsable du paiement, me demande de fournir un certificat de taxe délivré par le « LONDON TAX & INLAND REVENUE ».
Veuillez s'il vous plait, Monsieur le responsable faire le nécessaire pour me délivrer le plus rapidement possible ce certificat. Si nécessaire, je vous accorde toute possibilité pour déduire les frais de taxe de mes gains.
Enfin, je vous informe Monsieur que je ne suis pas un résident de la Grande Bretagne et que je ne suis jamais allé en angleterre.

Mes sincères salutations
Youssef Timoumi

Za
  11th of Apr, 2008

Do you have a Dr. Lambert Wills working in this department?
He wrote me to tranfer some funds to him for lotto tax. Please answer it immediately.

Thanks.

Ja
  21st of May, 2008

In Reference to:
Alliance Trust Investment Bank
Their Ref #: ATIB/ACCT-B2/08
My Ref #: ATIB/UK/CLS/ACCT-B2/08

Inheritance Account on "HOLD" by British Inland Revenue Commission (BIRC) for Non-Resident Tax pending the settlement of the relevant income capital tax applicable to the funds domiciled in the account.

The funds domiciled in the account is sum of
£20, 100.000.00 GBP. being a non British earner it is mandated that 0.001% of the total funds be submitted as tax payments.

I am agreeing to pay the tax due in the following manner:
£20, 100.GBP * 2.18 =$43, 818.00 USD --Amt.Due
1/3 of this Amt. $14, 606.00 USDFrom Alliance Trust.
Balance to submit: $29, 212.00 USD.

Please e-mail me details of the receiver name & address to send this tax payment.
Contact Alliance Trust Investment Bank of THEIR Ref# ATIB/ACCT-B2/08

Please send copy of payments details to my Attorney as follows;
Kenneth A. Samson
Samson & Wasserman, LLC
355 Eisenhower Parkway
Livingston, New Jersey 07039
Tel: 973-994-1400
Fax: 973-994-4014
E-mail: ksamson@wcsfirm.com

Thank you for prompt attention of this matter.

James E. Mack

28th of May, 2008

Dear sir, i have received a stop order from BRITISH INLAND REVENUE COMMISSION DIRECTOR, EXTERNAL TRANSACTIONS LONDON UNITED KINGDOM, MR.PAUL GRAY CB, CHAIRMAN.I have won a prize in AUSTRALIAN LOTTO LOTTERY INC, according to this fund, the fund transferred money to me by telegraphy mail, but the fund didn't deposite TAX to the british goverment.so british inland revenue commission, MR.PAUL GRAY CB, CHAIRMAN give stop order & british goverment send email me to deposite the TAX to the british goverment.so i want to know, is it true or flase.please i kindley request you to inform me.thank you.

To
  9th of Jul, 2008

Dear Sir

i have been receive email from Admin Department to payment of tax from Dr.Ian Anderson because i have won a prize in Microsoft Award Promotion 2008
and also i must be paid to Inland Reveneu services GBP 1, 000
please i kindly request you to inform me.thank you.

tomy saputro

his mail in received at below

Name:Carina Brown
Address: 57 Dronefied street Leicester london.

Once the payment is made, kindly forward to us all necessary details that will help our
cashier to receive the money without any delay. Such details are as follows.

1. Senders name
2.Senders address
3.Money Control or reference numbers.

Upon receipt of the fee, this office will not have any option rather than to issue out
the Certificate and forward it to you without any delay.

Call me as soon as the payment is made and also forward to us details of the payment
through email.

Authorized signatory
Director of Admin
(DR.IAN ANDERSON)

Da
  18th of Aug, 2008

TO WHO IT MAY CONCERN MAY NAME IS DANILO SANTOS GELABERT I RECEIVED AN E MAIL WHERE THEY TOLD ME THAT I HAD WON 800, 000 UK pound on THE MICROSOFT AWARD PROMOTION 2008. THEY WANT ME TO PAY 800 UK POUND FOR TAX INCOMES TO THE BRITISH INLAND REVENUE SERVICES FOR THE INSTITUTION TO STAMPS THE CHECK, BEFORE THE BARCLAYS BANK PLC MAY SEND THE CHECK TO ME VIA DHL FOR ME TO CASH IT IN THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA. PEASE TELL IF THE IS AREAL PROCESS IN THE UNITED KIMGDOM. IF THIS IS A REARL LOTTERY HOLD BY MICROSOFT WHERE I WON THE 800, 000 UK POUND.PLEASE TELL ME THAT EVERY THING IS TRUE, FOR ME TO PAY THE INCOMES TAX TO THE BRITISH INLSND REVENUE SERVICES.

Ra
  20th of Aug, 2008

i have received an email notifying that i have to pay 5680 GBP as value added taxclaearance certificate from one PETER LEWIS director intelligence services of inland revenue board, new court, 48 carey street, london wc2a 2je for release of 3.5 million us dollars in the lottry won by in sweep stake lottry international.
pls. confirm is it true or part of a scam. hoping an early response so that i can take it up with approriate authority for further necessary action.

Be
  23rd of Aug, 2008

Hello
i am so anger!agenst me!
is stupid but thru!
Few days ago i receve a mail from Bookteam@mweb.co.zw
Iam the big winnner of Microsoft word internation promotion Program (held on 16 august2008)
I have to contact Assigned Agent:Jordan Bridges@hotmail.com.uk (tel:+448706260184)
Singd :Johon Ross
Next day and step:Transglobal71@yahoo.co.uk contacte me to confirm my win and to ask me to send 195 livres via western union to Mr.jason Briggs