Mr Ibrahim Kojo (&refers to &my bank& without naming it)fraudulent email

1 Review updated:

Hello all,

Look at this INSANE email that was forwarded to my AOL account. Yes, I know that we've all received them, but this one is the worst, is it not? Imagine linking an article in a feeble attempt to legitimatise this silly fraud.

I am a bit surprised that this type of fraudulent email is still circulating.

Mostly for your enjoyment: Here it is!

Let us all share our experiences with these type schemes. I think mine is the most entertaining and bizarre. Can anyone top THIS?? Don't miss the typos and that he does not refer to the bank, other than to call it "my bank."

LOL,

Cornelia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Dear Cornelia,

"ibrahim kojo" has sent you a message on ComplaintsBoard.com:

Dear sir/madam,

It’s my pleasure to contact you for business dealing. I am Mr. Ibrahim kojo, the director in-charge of the Audit and Account Department of my bank. Until recently, there is a customer of the bank by name Mr. A. Rostam who used to bank with us. He is an acclaimed expatriate consultant and merchant here in Togo .

On the 26th December 2003, the bank was notified that the man and his wife with their only daughter were involved in plane crash in a village called Adjarra near Porto Novo after take off from Cotonou in Benin Republic where they went for a Concert. It was unfortunate that the family eventually lost their lives. For more on the plane crash log on to:

The bank had made several inquiries to the embassy to locate any of the deceased relatives and this has proved unsuccessful. Now that the bank has decided to divert the funds to official account, I am writing you to present forth for claim to the deceased estate with the bank. This fund is at balance sheet record of US$11.5 million.

As a matter of fact, I have the support of my colleagues in the management board of the bank to solicit for a foreign partner to execute the transfer of this fund to any nominated bank overseas. In pursuit of this objective we have decided to give 25% of this fund to you and 5% earmarked for expenses and contingency while 70% for I and my colleagues.

However, we are willing to adjust the above sharing condition if the modality is not ok by you. Above all, we require from you an unflinching cooperation and honesty to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangements that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please contact me through the bellow email address.

I will send you the requisite steps when received your very positive response.

Best Regards

Mr. Ibrahim kojo
Email; [protected]@yahoo.com

Reply to the message | Login to your account

Comments

• Sl
      Jul 23, 2009

I received one of those 18 hours ago, except that the email has changed to: [protected]@ibibo.com

• Bk
      Dec 17, 2010

They sent me too. With this address [protected]@gmail.com :))))))))

Jun 20, 2011
    Scam email - Deducted $47.00
    Concept Execution

I received an email from a friend, but once I signed up and gave my bank details, I then realised this was a scam email. I have contacted ClickBank.com who are trying to help me locate the $47.00.

Dont hold out any hope of receiving the funds back!!

• Gk
      Aug 09, 2011

hi
    i received many like this
    beware of this animals

his phone no [protected] (delhi)

MICROSOFT NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS:

REF NO: ML/568778M1/95

BATCH NO: 045/874/ML10

================================
    Congratulations To You.

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail and relevant information sent by you and we have been doing verification with your details. Be informed that all necessary validation and confirmation has been made and completed. We are happy to inform you that our delivery agent and also our processing officer (Diplomat John Coleman Esq.) will be departing London, UK, on Sunday the 7th of August, 2011 at 09:15 pm. British Time to arrive on Monday the 8th of August, 2011, by 08:45 am. Indian time. As soon as he arrive India he will immediately call you to let you know he has arrived your country.

Do make sure you listen and follow all (Diplomat John Coleman Esq.) instructions carefully because he will be the one to personally assist you in the conversion of your won prize from One Million Five Hundred Thousand Pound Sterling's to your own country's currency (Rupees) and also assist you to make deposit of your won cheque amount in your Local Bank.

Meanwhile, you are to take note that all necessary Airport Taxes that will be required by your airport authority in your country' and Custom Charges together will be handled by you, Furthermore, you are hereby advised to be fully prepared at your end because our processing officer has a limited time to stay in INDIA as he is officially assigned to INDIA, SINGAPORE and CHINA. This is to say, he will be clearing your Winning Draft/Cheque before processing it with the insurance & ministry of finance endorsement stamps as well as approval signature from the Governor of Reserve Bank of India according to the telephone conversations I had with the public relation officer, she indicated that immediately the necessity is been put in place, your fund will be transferred to your account within 24 working hours and as soon as it's been transferred into your account, the processing officer will meet you up to confirm the transfer immediate so that he can proceed to other part of Asia that he was been assign to.

Also, you are requested to get me informed on a daily basis with your dealings with our delivery/processing officer(Diplomat John Coleman Esq.) to enable our organization know as soon as you get your won prize of One Million Five Hundred Thousand Pound Sterling's and also for our record purposes.

We hope to always hear from you as I await your acknowledgement to the receipt of this mail. This will let us know you are prepared to receive the delivery/processing officer.

Once again, very big congratulations on behalf of the entire staffs of the Microsoft National Lottery. And hope to hear from you soonest.

Regard,