MR. HE/Gucci Bags / Fake goods

1 China Review updated:

Company websites claims they have authentic bags. I saved the receipt from where it came but cant read chinese. I will save it for an investigation and bag too. I asked paypal to credit back my charges and now I am waiting to see if it happens. Paypal should also be investigated due to a high number of conterfeiting items being paid through their website. Please help me!

MR. HE/Gucci Bags

Comments

• Gb
      22nd of Jul, 2009

This website myluxurysales.com deals in fake goods, I purchased a gucci bag from their site adn prior to purchase got on the live chat inquiring whether or not this bag was authentic, they lied to me and stated it was authentic...i proceeded to purchase the bag only to find out at the first glance, that is was a totally fake. I have been back and forth with them on email to refund my money, they keep on responding with, 'the sales department is investigating this matter'.

I have tols them I just want my money back and I can ship the bag back to them in China, as the website clearly states they accept returns, but they have been unresponsive to this. They need to be shut down!

• Me
      15th of Aug, 2009

The same thing happend to me! I was stupid enough to buy 3 bags from them, now i'm out seven hundred dollars. I filed a dispute w/my bank so i'm hoping that i will get my money back. The website goes by three other names Luxurybags2009.com, Myluxurydeal.com and Sales@mywearstock.com. Please be very aware of these websites it's a total scam! Their bags are NOT real total fake! The lady i spoke to from the website said they are so real you could even take them to the designer store and they will tell it's real. So i took the bags to the store already knowing they were fake and it was! So be VERY careful! I'm hoping to get a refund from the bank, right now all i can do is wait and pray that i do get my money back. If you ever come across anything suspicious like these websites again here are some sites that may help you: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx and http://www.lookstoogoodtobetrue.com.
    They do need to be shut down, and they will. Karma is going to bite them in the ###!