Mr Felix Eugen Assfalg / Slander

1 Germany Review updated:

Mr Felix Eugen Assfalg Chairman and Board Member of Magnum D'Or Recources Inc. Fort Lauderdale, was gulity on the German Court of fraud and ciminal bankruptcy too. This person got a new susipcion of a fraud, the German Police must rescue him against his ex partners Mr Sposato / Rossi and Mr Rhami in the City of Iserlohn/Germany last week ago.

Mr Felix Eugen Assfalg offer with criminal activities all over the world our very special patent technologies. Mr Felix Assfalg, is a swindler, liar, debtor to me and slanderer too.

If you want to show the proofs about me comment/complaint here write me an e-mail, but before you have you confirm to our Lawyer Mr. Fred Stoops Sr. your personal ID.

Magnum D Or Recources Inc. Fort Lauderdale confirmed last week ago to our Lawyer Mr Fred Stoops Sr. Tulsa/Ok "they dont using my patents and they have a better technology". where ? smile. Under the German Patent Office Munich/Berlin - Spreelast AG has no one own devulk patents. you can search by yourself at www.depatisnet.de. We are know and can confirm, that Magnum D Or Recources Inc. Fort Laderdale has an investigation by the SEC. WE are informed last days ago, the Governor State of Florida Mr Charlie Crist about the truth.

Gerhard H. Krieg
King & Krieg Inc.
Tulsa/Oklahoma
[protected]@web.de

Comments

• Ab
      4th of Aug, 2009

YES I AGREE MOST OF THIS IS TRUE. HE DOES CLAIM TO HAVE TECHNOLOGIES THAT ARE NOT HIS. HE ALSO IS A SWINDLER, LIAR AND THIEF. HE STOLE MILLIONS AND BOUGHT APARTMETS IN BERLIN UNDER HIS WIFE'S NAME. ALSO BOUGHT HOUSE IN SPAIN AND IN FRANCE UNDER HIS DAUGHTERS NAME. ALL FROM STOLEN MONEY.

• Pe
      5th of Aug, 2009
    Best Best Advice

wow this person Felix seems to be very famous when it comes to fraud.