Mr Delivery / now for the third time they have fallen through with my order

Now for the third time they have fallen through with my order. The first two times, I was informed that they do not collect from the particular restaurant any more even though its still available on their website.

Tonight, I phoned through to confirm that they still do deliveries from another restaurant, I placed the order online, they phoned to confirm my order and then twenty minutes later phone me to tell me that what I've ordered is no longer available.

Another big downfall in the service is the operator told me that the driver informed them that they do not have the item any more, surely they should have phoned through the order before sending the driver? This waste of my time has ensured that I will never use the service again.

Af

Comments

• Fr
      Sep 02, 2010

Hi

Please can you contact me on [protected]@mrdelivery.com so I can find out what branch you are having these issues with so I can Fix these problems and compensate you.

Regards
    David Chait
    COO

• Wa
      Feb 27, 2014

I have been battling with Mr Delivery for 2 full weeks in regards to a $36 dollar refund after we ordered food through a representative. The delivery driver then called us back and told us the restaurant was closed. My wife ensued to call the restaurant, sure enough they were open and she went and picked up our food. i am shocked and feel like I have been a victim of bank fraud. Will never use Mr Delivery again for sure!

• Le
      Sep 21, 2014

Seem like restaurant is at fault. If they close, they should inform the menu service. Better communication would produce better Results. If you are due a refund I am sure they would make it up to you. One mistake shouldn't determine future business with Mr. Delivery. There is a wide variety of choice when it comes to particular cuisine, several bar-bq, thai, tex-mex.possibilities.

• Cm
      Aug 21, 2018
    Mr. Delivery - Delivery - Desi Wok
    Tulsa
    Oklahoma
    mrdelivery.com

I was attempting to order Desi Wok through Mr. Delivery before the time ran out for this restaurant. It did not go through because I ran out of time, but it does NOT show up on my order history via Mr. Delivery, but it definitely posted to my account. There is NO contact information on website, or locally. It's frustrating & I want my money..

• Ni
      Sep 05, 2018
    Mr. Delivery - Charged for an order I never made
    capetown
    South Africa

Hi,

My name is Nicole. I stay in JHB. Yesterday 30 October an amount of R 224.24 went off my credit card for Mr Delivery Cape Town. Please assist me as I need a refund or need to know if I am an victim of fraud.

Regards Nicole Erasmus
    [protected]

nicole.[protected]@gmail.com

• Co
      Jul 16, 2019
    Mr. Delivery - You don’t service our area!

We used to live in CDA, ID. and used your service a lot but we recently moved to Rathdrum, ID. and now cannot get your delivery. Please include our area in your service. We need you here!!!