Mr. Dale Linneman / Unpaid Debt from 20+ years ago

1 P. O. Box 31-201 Cherry StreetKeytesville, United States
Phone: 660=-288-3646

Mr. Linneman is taking me to court to try to get this money from me. It was never my intention to not pay this back when I got out of college but due to circumstance beyond my control I was unable to do so. It has been 18 years since I last heard from this man and he knew that the statute of limitations had run out. On August 3, 2015 I had to drive all the way to Hickory County in Southern Missouri to Linn County which is northern Missouri to court so I wouldn't be in contempt of court. I told Mr. Linneman at that time that I was on Social Security Disability. Knowing full well that I wasn't working and my only income was Disability he still continued to try to get me to pay something by playing on my sympathies. I gave him $25 and told him that I had to borrow that as I had to borrow $70 and a car to come to the hearing. I don't have that kind of money. Every penny I get paid goes to pay my bills. I have no extra money! I told Mr. Linneman that I had so many things wrong with me that I didn't ever believe I could work again. When my stress level goes up so does my blood sugar and blood pressure. I am supposed to go back to court in Sept. and I just don't have the money to do so. I want him to stop. I have read that it is illegal for him to come after my disability. If this is true, I want him to stop.

Cr