Mr. Coffee / Steam ruined my kitchen cupboards
I purchased a Mr. Coffee coffeemaker about 6 months ago. The caraf cracked so I replaced it and it cracked
once more. The coffeemaker took the finish of the cupboard. This is the worse product I have ever used.
The model number is CG12. Needless to say I will never use Mr. Coffee products again.
More Mr. Coffee Complaints & Reviews
- Mr. Coffee - BVMC-PSTX91 Coffee Maker (multiple problems) 
- Mr. Coffee - Pause & serve button broke off 
- Mr. Coffee - Terrible quality product 
- Mr. Coffee - Does not brew 
- Mr. Coffee - JW series 8 cup stainless coffee maker 
- Mr. Coffee - Poor product 
- Mr. Coffee - JWX27 
- Mr. Coffee - 4-cup coffee maker broke after 7 months
- Mr. Coffee - drips constantly