Mr. Chase Carey / Worst experience with customer service

1 2230 East Imperial HighwayEl Segundo, CA, United States Review updated:

I know you are probably a billionaire and could care less about how your company treats me, but Im going to hazard a guess and say I am not the only one who is dissatisfied. When this is all over, if I have to go to the corporate office myself and demand my bills, I will do it. Then I will switch to another company, because I have to say, this is the worst experience with customer service employees I have ever experienced at any company.

Va

Comments

• Ro
      8th of Nov, 2008

i got direct t/v in the end of july 08 its now11/08/2008 im getting tired of being blacked out of my college games mlb games and real ### programing . the ad stated including my local channels opps guess what they dont tell you you will need a waiver by the way well today i was even blocked out of espn hey i purchessed that thing called game plan guess what 4 games blocked .florida state game blocked alabama game blocked i have 18 channels of preachers 15 selling ### and 800 s of music guess what idiots i didnt want this ### i pay 3000 dollors a year for these packages i got riped off big time so monday 11/10/2008 im going back to comcast cable of panama city florida . direct t/v is a rip off i hope this goof CHASE CAREY reads this my next stop is the fcc and then im going to congress this ### sucks for what i pay for dont these ### ups realize that WE are the consumers we pay thier checks . guess what ### i dont have to buy your ### it sucks . you want my address e-mail me im not affraid of no body period the truth hurts ### . your compony ###ed me out of enough money .

8th of Nov, 2008

dont buy this ### its a blow job they tell you all this crap and you dont get nothing but junk

8th of Nov, 2008

guess what i cant even get channel 790 texas tech what a rip off if you hav this ### dump it go back to comcast .i am come monday .these idiots havent got a clue with a bad market economie if you figure that 250.000 homes tell these rip off s ### you well then they cant pay the contracts well guess what idiots we allready did and they arent showing what i paid for . so dont buy this ### . its junk t/v

8th of Nov, 2008

im going to find this rip off king chase carey hes got a choice either talk to me or my lawers and the fcc i dont think they have the money or why would they direct t/v be blocking me on a game thats being played in texes im in florida these ###s cant even read a god damn map and they collect your money what the ### did they study in school ###ism . or con s r us how about the day on wtbs blocked a game between the cubs and marlins being played in wrigley field and again me in florida not illionis blocked what the ### is this ### well guess who had the game BLACKBERRY ATT no ### this compony is going to put them selves out of business by ###ing thier customers over its bait and switch thats against the law . and this black out ### thats an easy remedy just sign better contracts ###s or better yet tell espn to stick it up thier ### AT LEAST THE NHL DONT SCREW THIER FANS .

• Di
      6th of May, 2009

I had the service halted in less than 18 hrs when I realized the major networks weren't available in HD as promised. I couldn't even get a waiver due to the county we live in. I got different answers for several different departments on the waiver. One department would really try to help ( or so it seemed) & fill me with hopes of being able to get this waiver. I was then transferded to some other department where I was told keep the service I had, or disconnect. There were no other remedies. All equipment was returned as required. They still wanted to keep the monies that charged to my credit card which paid for the HD equipment. The equipment wasn't needed considering I couldn't get the programing as promised.
    SMACKS of 'BAIT & SWITCH'.