Mr Appliance / incomplete order yet fully billed

1 Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Review updated:

My initial order placed with DOUG of business concerned was for 2 Miele Hepa cat/dog filter o/n 23781 of 28/2/13 for which I was charged $61•40. The goods arrived promptly, but were NOT original Miele filters & the filter didn't fitin vaccum. I rang the company & spoke to DOUG--even sent him picture of model required & he stated that they only had 1 in stock of correct size which he was despatching & that I should return the 2 size ones in return post paid envelope he was sending with the correct size filter, he also indicated that when they received new stock he would send me a 2nd filter. I duly returned the 2 incorrect size filters & to date I have given run around by this company who state that Doug no'longer works for them & I have now been receiving emails from an ASHLEYwho has been promising to finalise this matter, even to credit my a/c for initial charge + the posting out of 2 new filters after I told business that I was going to Consumer Affairs with my complaint.

Al
Apr 23, 2013

Comments

• Be
      2nd of Aug, 2011
    MR APPLIANCE - CROOKS
    MR APPLIANCE
    Florida

DO NOT SE THIS COMPANY -THEY CHARGE DOBLE WHAT OTHER APPLIANCE COMPANIES CHARGE AND DONT DIAGNOSE THE PROBLEM CORRECTLY OR REPAIR IT-THEN THEY WANT TO CHARGE AGAIN TO DIAGNOSE AND FIX WHAT YOU HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR -BIG SCAM
    WISH I HAD READ THE BBB COMPLAINTS BEFORE I CALLED THEM

• Al
      23rd of Apr, 2013

My complaint against mr appliance of 23/04/13 has been settled amicably--thet have credited my visa card for the initial amount charged & have indicated that 2 new vaccum filters have been posted to me, which I should receive by 27/4/13.
    Many thanks to Complaints Board web forum.
    Alan Oscar

• Ge
      21st of Feb, 2014

I agree they are CROOKS. The service man came and diagnose the problem, then he said he had to order a part. Part came back wrong, then he had to order it again. They never called, but they took my deposit. Today I called them to cancel the service and demand my deposit back. They are truly CROOKS. Monday I will be going to the State's Attorney Office and file a complaint to get my deposit back.Every time he came I made notes of the time and what he did and didn't do.My mother called them out of the phone book, I told not to do that, you need references. DO NOT GO TO MR. APPLIANCE THEY ARE CROOKS.