Mr Appliance / incomplete order yet fully billed
My initial order placed with DOUG of business concerned was for 2 Miele Hepa cat/dog filter o/n 23781 of 28/2/13 for which I was charged $61•40. The goods arrived promptly, but were NOT original Miele filters & the filter didn't fitin vaccum. I rang the company & spoke to DOUG--even sent him picture of model required & he stated that they only had 1 in stock of correct size which he was despatching & that I should return the 2 size ones in return post paid envelope he was sending with the correct size filter, he also indicated that when they received new stock he would send me a 2nd filter. I duly returned the 2 incorrect size filters & to date I have given run around by this company who state that Doug no'longer works for them & I have now been receiving emails from an ASHLEYwho has been promising to finalise this matter, even to credit my a/c for initial charge + the posting out of 2 new filters after I told business that I was going to Consumer Affairs with my complaint.
More Mr Appliance Complaints & Reviews
- Mr. Appliance - mr appliance charged $65.00 for a service charge that was diagnosed wrong 
- Mr. Appliance - dryer repair 
- Mr. Appliance - washer
- Mr. Appliance - poor customer service
- Mr. Appliance - frigidaire warranty repair
- Mr. Appliance - appointment no show/uncaring attitude/tried to scam
- Mr. Appliance - I am complaining about service call price and my credit that I have not received.
- Mr. Appliance - payment requirements by mr. appliance
- Mr. Appliance - dishwasher service
- Mr. Appliance - phuc theesmo ronnz