Mqube Inc./ Funmobil AND OpenMarket/Too Lazy Text Alerts / Fraudulent subscription charges

These two companies work together to charge services you did not order.
You play a game then they ask for your cell number to send you your score. The NEXT screen lets you know that you have subscribed to some unwanted service originally "Ringtones/Alerts/Graphics" according to my AT&T bill. If you only mark the hidden “cancel” box that in order to be seen you must scroll down to the bottom of the page, Mqube will still try to charge you $9.99 for that month. After realizing that they do not have a business number I sent text messages for maybe an hour until the sent me a text that I still have in my phone stateing “All ur services are terminated without charges. Visit top-logo-ringtone.com for more!” Mqube did NOT cancel the $9.99 charges when they “Inactivated” the subscription on May 25, 2009 and on that same date without my knowledge I began to be charged by Open Market/Too Lazy LLC for a "Text Alert" service that I did not order. The May and June charges were $19.98 - $29.97 total in fraudulent charges. AT&T only would refund $19.98! If a thief came into your house once each month and stole $9.99 anyone would be outraged. These thieves are stealing thousands of dollars each month from cell phone customers. This is not over.

Comments

• Ca
      13th of May, 2011

I was charged $9.99 a month for a mobile quiz app which i never ordered. I don't even have texting on my phone.. Att was not much help when I complained, and wanted details of who this m qube company was, and if they had other smiler complaints.