Phone: 408 830 9265
Mpingi is a fraud company & cheats customers. They gave false information/promotions during registration & DO NOT provides the same service after actual service got started.
Mpingi should be banned or they should close their business if they can not provide good/true services to customers. There are many complaints by MULTIPLE CUSTOMERS online in blogs or message sites. They give mental, physical & financial troubles to their customers. I suffered from mental trauma due to their troubles.
1. Got a call from one of the associate on 10/25/8 & said one free India number will be chargeable to 6.9 cent per min if I call thru access code. It was told that its FREE & included in the plan. Change in plan got effective from week starting Oct 13th but conveyed to customer after 2 weeks. They should convey such message well in advance to customers. They cheated me by calling after 3 days of my free first month duration which was ended on 10/22/8. If they had called well in advance, I would have cancel their service in my free duration. I have asked associate to cancel the service immediately on 10/25/8 & already sent emails but have not got any reply back from them.
2. Directly charged shipping cost to my Credit card without sending any bill or invoice.
3. Received Adapter on 9/22/8 but actual service got started on 9/26/8 for few hours & again did not work for one week.
4. Soft Phone is also not working.
5. We have to dial 5 to 6 times in order to get connected to international number.
6. Do not have pin less dial service, they told me itÃ¢??s there while registering. We have to dial 26 digits to get connected to international number.
7. Customer care lines are not working from last 1 month & they donÃ¢??t have courtesy to fix it, so customers can reach them & placed their complaints.
8. Even their web site is also down from couple of days. Online chat & online complaints are also not working.