Mphasis en EDS Company / Pf not recive

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir/Mam,

With reference to the PF status (KN/25075/25015 ), this was update you that the PF form has been processed with the PF office on date 23-Mar - 09( SL No :50). by our company they have send the acknowledge of it to me As more than 90 Days Have been passed till which time the amount will be transfered to my account please inform the same to me.

Or what next step I have to take Please inform me.

I have send the mail to the Pf office at banglore and to the delhi head office too.

If you can help me out on this case please do the need ful to me .
I believe on you and think that this problem will be resolve at your end only.

Ganesh Datt Joshi
[protected]
Ganesh_kgpl@rocketmail.com

Comments

Te
  5th of May, 2011

Dear sir, My Employee ID : 2077851, Name : Tejas M Hadiya, In Mphasis Ahmedabad, form type is 19/01/11,
form submited at banglore office, but my PF not Receved so plz chack and Reply Me My Mail ID : tejas_hadiya@yahoo.com, Mo : 9662016777

Sh
  2nd of Jun, 2011

Name :A.Shaheeda Begum
Staff Id :2112715
Join date :April 8 2009
discontinue date :August 20 2010
Dear sir, i am shaheeda begum i want to get my pf money, so pls sent me pf form and pf no. details please ... send pf form in my e mail id...
My e mail Id : Shaheeaa@rocketmail.com,
Mobile no: 9894504086
thanking you

Sh
  29th of Nov, 2011

Dear Sir/Mam,

With reference to the PF status (KN/25075/24951 ), this was update you that the PF form has been processed with the PF office on date 19-Aug -11 by our company they have send the acknowledge of it to me As more than 90 Days Have been passed till which time the amount will be transfered to my account please inform the same to me.

Or what next step I have to take Please inform me.
My Email Id : shadabshaikh96@yahoo.com
My Sap code : 2066635
If you can help me out on this case please do the need ful to me .
I believe on you and think that this problem will be resolve at your end only.

Sm
  31st of Mar, 2013

With reference to the PF status (KN23091/927 ), this was update you that the PF form has been processed with the PF office on date 30-112012 by our company they have send the acknowledge of it to me As more than 90 Days Have been passed till which time the amount will be transfered to my account please inform the same to me.