MPH Engineering Wembley Ltd / Failure to complete engine change

1 United States

i purchased a BMW x5 in Nov 2008 and it seized on me 2 days later i was advised it needed a new turbo so purchased one had it fitted then was told it was engine damage so i sourced an engine of internet from MDKL Motors but when it arrived it was the wrong type ! They took it back then sent another one but it was in appauling condition so we refused to keep it and demanded they collect it and refund us the £1995 paid. It took 6 months for them to collect and we are still waiting for refund apparently they have gone bust or renamed themselves!!! so we contact Engine Warehouse and they take my BMW x5 and tell us they need £2000 to repair and put in recon engine so on 12 Jun 2009 we paid via credit card but received tel call 2 days later saying they needed extra money as damage more severe as first quoted so paid £2398.26 on 16th June 2009 . once we received our bankl statement we realised MPH Engineering had actually taken money from bank no Engine warehouse ??? they had my car for over 18 months with lots of excuses and ignored calls we finally got called by a BMW garage nearby saying they had muy car to 'apparently ' finish it off but they were refusing to touch it as it was in a desperate state and i should really see it !!! so we arrange to have the car up lifted immideately and stored . so we are now in possession of a car we cannot afford to repair and £1995 owing for an engine and £4600 approx for repair that was never done AND my car in in bad way dents, scratches, grease on leather seats etc . i am trying everything but nothing seems to catch these criminals.