mp4 touch camera / buyers remorse not excepted

1 14851 S. Apopka Vineland RdOrlando, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 407-238-7500

We visited 192 camera.com on 5-15-09 to purchase a i-pod nano 4th generation. The salesmen took one out of the diplay case and grabbed a mp4 touch camera to compare for us. Never was I informed that I had to be a dealer to purchase the i-pod nano 4th generation at the same cost as Walmart, I asked and got no reply. During the purchase of the mp4 touch/camera I asked the cashier about the store warrenty, he espressed that if I was unhappy I could return this item to the store. I was asked to sign a receipt when I had used my pin # with my debit card, I asked why that neccessary and he replyed that it was for their records.
My 12 year old daughter was with me because she had been saving for several months for this purchase.
After 10 miniutes I returned to the store with the mp4 touch/camera for an exchange because my daughter was not happy the quality of the mp4 touch. The manager informed me that I was not a dealer and he could not exchange for the i-pod nano 4th generation. Being misinformed about the reciept I had sighed, it was a nonrefundable statment of my product. Everything the teller told me was a lie. The manager informed me that my daughter sould learn a lesson from this. Comparing this purchase to a mercedes benz purchase. My company has a buyers remorse of 3 days. I was sure that a 10 minute sale was reversable. But I was wronge. As I googled this company the fraud allerts were many.

Comments

• Gr
      10th of Jun, 2009

I have visiting 192CAMERA.com, I have problem with them, on may 11th.
    I've purchase a Sony Personal Navigation System, andthe salesman, said me that I can use it here in US, and with an external memory I could put maps fron others countries. It was a lie. they are not good peop'le. I was cheatted by them.
    Don't leave that they be at work in the country; the law have to do something.
    They ashamed the country

1st of Jul, 2009

I had a problem with them, on June 26th.
    192 Camera.com 14851 S. Apoka Vineland RD Orlando, FL 32821 Phone 407 238 7500 ( I'm try to call them a lot of time without success )
    I've purchase a Sony Battery but I asked them a VGN 470E and I paid for that USD 169.34
    when I arrived in home I saw a old battery of other kind of computer
    I can't understand as the USA government can let a company like this working in the USA
    near to Disneyland !!!
    I saw here a lot of complains and this 192 Camera.com keep working and USA !!!
    They are trust not good person.
    Don't leave that they be at work in the country; the law have to do something.
    Definelly they ashamed the country.

I would like be aware as I can get back my money as it was done by Credicard.

• Ro
      13th of Dec, 2009

Dear friends the same thing happen to me and nothing was done after trying to get my money back, they acted aggressive and called on the police but if we get together I think we will be listen I found the right channel to address our claims as they are already under investigation please email your story to their Commissioner Scott Boyd (district1@ocfl.net) and their Mayor Richard Clotty (mayor@ocfl.net) as well as the fraud Department ( fraudhelp@sao9.org ), so send this 3 emails and they will take care of us by not allowing them to scam more innocent tourists.

Amigos lo mismo me ocurrio a mi y nada fue resuelto despues de tratar de resolver mi problema, por el contrario me hecharon como un perro de la tienda y me llamaron la policia, pero finalmente encontre la forma de hacer justicia. Si todos no quejamos vamos a ser escuchados, ya los estan investigando por fraude pero necesitamos escribir nuestras historias al Comisionado Scott Boyd (district1@ocfl.net), al Alcalde Richard Crotty (mayor@ocfl.net) y al departamento de fraudes ( fraudhelp@sao9.org ) para que esto no le siga ocurriendo a turistas inocentes como nosotros.

• Je
      12th of Aug, 2011

Hola amigos soy Janeth me siento ASALTADA, por 192 camera.comcompre un proyector de led Sony VPL-EX100 en la tienda tiene un costo tan elevado comparado con el precio de sony, tuve que consultar algo tecnico y me encuentro con la sorpresa que este tiene un costo de 750 US o 409 Euros, el 27 de julio del año en curso adquiri este proyector en su tiendada de orlando ubicada en el 13605 S Apopka Vinelad RD Orlando FL 32821 con la promesa del vendedor (un chico argentino) de que pagaba solo el vlr del proyector pues por promocion todo lo que adquirimos adicionalmente no seria cobrado un black berry, un porta retrato digital, un ipod y otras cosas. La factura se cancelo por 2.300 us lo cual me parece escandoloso pues sumando todo lo que compramos no alcazaria los 1600us, en la factura todos los precios estan en ceros y nos envolvieron tanto que tan ingenuos no revisamos, he llamado pero cambian los numero telefonicos, no me recibe los archivos para adjuntar la factura y la informacion de sony. Ojala esta personas que nombran nos puedan colaborar.