MP3BILL.NET / victoria lope martínez

1 urb. las cancelas III casa 2711marbella, United States Review updated:
Phone: 653388735

I bought something that I don't want. Please, could you cancel that transference. I've been trying to download a infant programe, socrates 102. I'm very sorry for may mistake.
I wait for your answer.
Thank you very much.

Victoria Lope Martínez,
mvictorialm@yahoo.es
[protected]

Comments

Wi
  6th of Nov, 2008

CHARGED ME 62POUNDS 61 PENCE FROM MY ACCOUNT WITH NO AUTHORISATION, ALSO I DONT KNOW WHAT FOR!

Mi
  15th of Nov, 2008

Who are these people ??? What is the charge for ???

HELP !!!

Va
  25th of Nov, 2008

I WAS CHARGED $23.76 BY THIS COMPANY.I'M VERY FRUSTRATED BECAUSE I DIDN'T MAKE THESE CHARGES NOR DO I KNOW WHAT THESE CHARGES ARE FOR. I'VE TRIED ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS TO CONTACT THIS COMPANY VIA TELEPHONE WITH NO LUCK.

Ka
  26th of Nov, 2008

iv never heard of this company before yet thet have charged my account £64.07 my bank are trying to get the charge back but with no luck as yet.

Sh
  26th of Nov, 2008

why have you taken £63.72 from my account please replace it as i have no dealngs with your company

He
  27th of Nov, 2008
MP3BILL.NET - Service Not Available
SharePro360
Monroe
New York

After being charged 46.88 I do not have an internet connection to this supposedly free music download site.

Em
  28th of Nov, 2008

they have taken £50.52 from my account, and not sure wot for??? wot should i do?

Se
  29th of Nov, 2008

This company chargedme 65.00 for something i know nothing about. Never even heard of them. Im sending them email cuz im gonna get my money back. Oh, yes i am.

Ph
  17th of Dec, 2008

26.88 was taken from my credit card for no reason. I don't know who these people are and how do they get your personal info like that.

Ph
  17th of Dec, 2008

Does anyone have any kind of info on these people?

Jo
  26th of Dec, 2008
MP3BILL.NET - robbery
mp3bill.net
Indiana

THESE PEOPLE PLAYED ME REAL GOOD. I GOT TEXT ALERTS ON MY PHONE I LOOK AT IT MY ACCOUNT DON BEEN HIT FOR 62.04 WAT IS THIS. I NEED MY MONEY ITS TO HARD OUT HERE THIS INTERNET IS DANGEROUS IM DONE BUYIN ANYTHING OF THE COMPUTER. HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPP ME!

Mr
  18th of Apr, 2009

THESE PEOPLE ARE THEIVES WITHOUT GUNS. THEY GOT ME FOR 66.18. THE BANK WILL DO NOTHING. CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT &
NEVER ORDER ONLINE. THEY SIMPLY LIE CHEAT AND STEAL. NOTHING ONLINE WILL EVER REALLY BE SAFE. THANKS TO
THESE JERKS.

670 Rathbun street
Blackstone
Massachusetts
MP3BILL.NET

I was charged for services on my debit card and was told I could do a trial free service. I never used the service and am requesting a refund on my debit card.

Sincerely,
Judy Mandeville
jmandev@comcast.net

Je
  30th of Apr, 2009

This service tried 4 times to rip me off @ $83.78 each time. My bank was on guard and blocked the payments. Hats off to my bank. My card was cancelled and no money was lost from my account.

Jean in Houston

Su
  6th of May, 2009

The same has happened to me, the site doesn't ask for registration details and somehow they've managed to obtain my bank card details and taken £52.56 from my account without any authorisation. I didn't even download anything from the site. Have called my bank and they are sending me a form so that they can dispute the payment directly with them - they will need to provide details which they haven't got so hopefully the bank will then reclaim the money from them on my behalf. Will keep you posted on the outcome ... I also posted a warning note on the feedback form on the site but doubt whether this will have any impact.