Mozilla Firefox / blocks yhaoo email application
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.4 has disabled the Yahoo mail application. It lets you get onto the home page, but then does not let you log in to your mail server.
It can clearly be seen in the add-ons under Tools. What are they doing to fix it...? because 3.0.4 is their latest release. If there is something wrong with Yahoo and not Firefox they should let people know rather than just disable the application. If Yahoo has the fault, example a virus, they should inform their users with a date when their Mail Appication can be used again.
More Mozilla Firefox Complaints & Reviews
- Mozilla Firefox 3. 16 - forced updating 
- Mozilla - aldaniti international network ltd pop up 
- Mozilla Firefox - it`s a piece of 
- Mozilla Firefox - pornography 
- Firefox Ver 3. 01 - all my tabs disappear! 
- Mozilla - firefox browser
- Firefox - browser
- Mozilla - firefox 50
- Mozilla - firefox continually crashing
- Mozilla - mozilla firefox