Mozilla Firefox / it`s a piece of

firefox gets worse with each "update" !! What`s worse, users are forced to accept these stupid, unwanted updates !!
I`ve had it with firefox !! The last "update" killed my "back" button ... I have to close firefox and restart if I want to go back to the previous page ...

Comments

• La
      9th of Jun, 2011

most of them are allied to some political big wogs and hence nothing is being done

• Tw
      9th of Jun, 2011

Try chrome if firefox is being a tit, i had problems with one of the older versions, constantly crashing but touch wood upto now its been fine.

• Tw
      9th of Jun, 2011

Firefox is a known "memory pig", i just cant use IE i love all the litte add on's for firefox and im just so used to it now find it really difficult to use any other browser.

• De
      23rd of Jul, 2011

Totally agree. Once it used to be good, but now it's a sloppy piece of dog crap.
    It crashed like 30-50 times a day and everytime I filled crash reports comments with insults to firefox programmers. Feels good man. It's the only revenge I can take over those pieces of crap

• Go
      16th of Aug, 2011

latrst mozilla version dosent play youtube videos .

• Ju
      16th of Aug, 2011

Didn't know Youtube was down but I use Firefox exclusively at home and have no trouble with Youtube videos playing. Besides the site being down, maybe operator error?

• Ju
      16th of Aug, 2011

It's back up now. I just watched a video. :)

• Fa
      28th of Oct, 2011

why cant you folks just keep things running ? do this, do that Bah Bah, just fix it ! my Face book wont run and Im very sick of this . Im beginning to think I have made a mistake . where are your moderators must we do everything our selves ? this is not fun I tell you. Needs a little help here !
    and dont tell me to down load this or push that just fix it !

• Ka
      9th of Nov, 2011

I was playing one of my favorite FB games and kept being sent to other pages, searches etc...you cost me a spin at the casino and who knows how many coins. I uninstalled Net Assistant. I am 64 years old... I know how to Google. I don't need an annoying program sending me off to see the whatever you have cookies for and think I might want to see. Annoying, intrusive...gone...as your browser will be if this keeps up.

• Ka
      9th of Nov, 2011

Ok you are still intrrupting my game costing me points and p...ing me off Go Away. Don't P... off a witch.

22nd of Dec, 2011

yes firefox is pure crap. crashes all them time because it cant handle youtube, flash, javascripts so it just crashes. even slower than IE. sometimes the firefox.exe process is still running when browser is closed and takes 20% of memory AND i cant open the browser again cus the process is still running!! WTF dont use firefox its not worth it!

• Ri
      28th of Dec, 2011

All browsers are crap. The first company to release a non ad browser that mazimises internet browsing speed will be the most popular company on the planet.

• En
      28th of Dec, 2011

Imagine a company who would do something that actually helps the end user. So funny.

• Ha
      16th of Mar, 2012

why is it a pain in the ### to change the language in firefox? why is it a pain in the ### (in the german version) to auto start firefox in private mode? why does ff look basically like opera after they "slimed" it, thieves! why are the controls, back forward on the left an the F5 function on the right? you want a simply working browser? use flash crash chrome! U want a solid good working browser with cool features? use "i cant view all websites" opera! u dont care lot about the internet user IE, u work on a mac use safari end of story 2012