Moyer Ford Sales / pv quote: 12084

I brought my truck in for an alignment on Jan 31, 2018, my truck is a 1999 Ford F-250, Vin:
1FTNX20F7XEA75969 at that time my mileage was 276, 169. I notice some wear on 2 of my tires is why I thought alignment was needed.
As I paid my bill, the service person says I need more parts/work for my truck. As per quote #12084 dated 01/31/2018. Salesperson :997005

(Now we are snow birds & pull a 2011 Jayco Eagle Ht light weight 5th wheel. 84, 00 lb fully loaded.)
The service person now says I need additional $2149.46 more work done to my truck. I questioned this
Since some of these parts were replaced recently.
I also had my mechanic check, along with 2 other alignment garages & they all say this is not needed.
So now I'm thinking is this garage targeting seniors! I'm 76 yrs of age. I keep everything up to date or above on all my equipment.
The items they say is needed are, Spindle Rod Conn (2), Rod Asy-drag link (1), end (1), insulator - anti squea (1), Front Springs (2), tube say (1), Rod (1), adjuster (1), must adjust Gear Box/replace.
Total $2149.46. If I need this to be done, I would gladly have it done, safety first, but to replace things that don't need it is a rip off!
I've never occurred a garage of telling me of things need to be replaced till now, so that's why I'm writing you. Our truck looks brand new for its age & love it, it now has 281, 785 today.

Ak