Moving Van Lines / Awful company

Moving Van Lines
Moving Van Lines has not returned any of my phone calls, emails, or messages that I left. They picked up my shipment on December 5th, 2008 and promised me that it would be delivered to my son and daughter in law in CA. by the 14th of December, 2008. It is now December 29th, 2008 and now I know they are avoiding me entirely. I have only received read receipts from my email. No other phone calls or anyone from their company has contacted me what so ever. They have my phone number and my daughter in laws cell phone number. To add insult to this I was quoted a price of around one thousand dollars for the move. When all was loaded into the truck they told me it would now cost over $1900.00 dollars to ship my goods. They even charged me for tape. I have written them and left phone messages telling them that as far as I am concerned right now this is credit card fraud and if I didn't hear from them by end of business today I would be contacting my bank and a lawyer if need be and also the BBB of Tampa, FL. Right now I feel like they took my money and my goods and I don't think I will ever hear from them again. That is the definition of theft. This company is shady to say the least and I have to wonder if this was the same company that took my $500 deposit last year and never refunded it when they showed up and tried to price gouge me. I will defiantly be speaking to my bank in the morning. What other choice do I have? The really sad part of all of this is my son is in the Navy and this was his and his wifes first base housing; they had absolutely nothing for Christmas this year; as their gifts, tree, furniture, and household goods were this shipment. This company needs to be held accountable for their non actions.

More Moving Van Lines Complaints & Reviews

Plus Moving Van Lines - Fraud and cheating [1]

N  1st of Apr, 2009 by
please contact me, similar situation i will help you in any way that i can marchell_10@msn.com