Moving One Inc. / Movers123 / Beware!

For anyone who is considering using "MOVING 1 INC." for your next move out, think again, Beware! According to this post its owner Yumi has been involved in the child sex trade and he's a convicted felon, please read:

The company also operates under the aliases Movers-123 and Mega Moving and Storage

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great Post Below:

SOS Florida Records:

MEGA MOVING AND STORAGE, INC.
Filing Information

Name & Address
Title P
MAMI, AMRAM
Telephone: [protected] & [protected]

The company that is involved here is:
MOVING 1 INC. Current Name

Mailing Address : Same as above
Telephone : [protected]
11 Complaint for 2010 and 5 for holding hostage

BBB RATING IS AN F
I thought was interesting is what the BBB had for a website see the posted information below:
Business Contact and Profile

Customer Contact: Mr. David Renard, Owner - [protected]
Email Address: erica@moving-1.com
Employees: 25
File Open Date: October 2009
Type of Business: Relocation Service, Movers, Storage Units - Household & Commercial
Accreditation: This company is not a BBB Accredited business

They are also listed on the http://www.merakmoving.net website:

The information on this company from whois:
Domain Name... merakmoving.net

Admin Address... UNITED STATES
Admin Email... sagarmarch@yahoo.com
Admin Phone... +1.[protected]

Maryland SOS webiste:
Entity Name: MERAK MOVING INC.
Dept ID #: D10790129

Date of Formation or Registration: 08/03/2005
State of Formation: MD
Stock/Nonstock: Stock
Close/Not Close: Not Close
Also phone number comes up in search for:
Accountech Inc
4429 Brittany Dr
Ellicott City, MD 21043
Howard County
[protected]
Posted by Raul at 8:59 AM

Comments

6th of Oct, 2010

I have had nothing but problems with this company, and I will be using everything in my power to ensure no other military person uses this company.

• Sh
      7th of Oct, 2010

I use moving one there service is terrible dont talk about customer service no good. My goods was damage and some things didnt even reach my house.They lie and give always stated they r going to call u back for 3 months now they cany give me any word of what will happen to my damage and lost items. They use a claim company name csi international they are crokes just like movers one aka moving1 aka movers-123. BIG RED FLAG DONT EVEN WASTE UR TIME WITH THIS COMPANY.

11th of Oct, 2010

In my opinion anyone who exploits children like this individual, should be locked up in jail and never see the light of day ever ever again!!

• Be
      2nd of Nov, 2010

Thanks for the heads up, I actually had an appointment with them for next week, and after reading this I just called them now to cancel.

• Al
      3rd of Nov, 2010

I received an email today that CSI has terminated their contract with Moving 1. I contacted Moving 1 and got hung up on by manager (Mike) and 2nd time by the sales rep. These people are crooks.
    This will not be the last they hear of me. We all need to work together and stop this unethical business practice!

• Wr
      17th of Nov, 2010

YOU ARE SO RIGHT...!.!.!.. I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH THIS ((MOVING #1 COMPANY)) AUG 28, 2010 MS. BECKY GAVE ME A QUOTE AND I KEPT ADDING BOXES, LIVING ROOM SET, EXCT!! I ALSO HAVE SEVERAL E-MAILS SENT TO ME EVERY TIME I ADDED TO MY LIST OF ITEMS TO BE MOVED. THE DAY BEFORE THE MOVE DATE!!! THE PRICE INCREASED BY $200, !! I REFUSED!!! THIS WAS NOT THE QUOTE GIVEN TO ME BY MS. BECKY.. SPOKE TO MS.LISA SHE STATED THERE WAS A (((GLITCH))) IN THE COMPUTER IN TURN I ASKED TO TALK TO A MANAGER ((MIKE)) THE SAME PERSON STATED ABOVE :-( HE CALLED ME BACK AND TOLD ME THERE WAS NOTHING HE WAS ABLE TO DO ABOUT THE PRICING!!! AND HE STATED HE WOULD CANCEL THE MOVE AND I AGREED!!!WE BOTH HANG THE PHONE UP!! HE CALLED ME BACK CALLING ME ALL TYPES OF (((B.I.C.T.H.E.S.)))..MIND YOU THIS IS THE DAY BEFORE THE MOVE. WHATEVER YOU DO ((DO...NOT...USE...THIS...MOVING..COMPANY...)))

• Sh
      21st of Nov, 2010

yeah dont use them i went online did alittle search and came across a web site call moverscommunity.com i provided my information and they contacted movers to do an on site estimate and the movers also gave me a packing kit when they came. when moving i recommend that site or check for local movers in your area

• Ro
      15th of Dec, 2010

It was a total ripoff...DOUBLEd the price AFTER the picked up all my stuff...then a lot of it ..never made it here...everything was scratched...they were late picking up and delivering...very UN PROFFESSIONAL...They tried to get me to take things that were NOT mine...a vacuum cleaner..two of them.. a glass table...and I am missing several things as well ..I don't know what to do at this point.. I was going to file a claim for the missing items...but it sounds like that is not going to happen either. If anyone has any ideas on how to get reimbursed for missing things...please let me know
    terrible company...RUN AWAY ...DO NOT USE THEM

• Ed
      3rd of Mar, 2011

I can relate to all of the comments made about Moving 1. I can't even begin to tell you all of the bad experiences I have had with this company: change in price, late, lies, change phone #, email address and deactivated their web site. when I finally did get my stuff, ALL of it was damged or broken. Even the info on their contract is wrong. The company listed on there to file a claim siad that had not had a contract with them for awhile but yet they still listed them on the contract. The contact info that I have now, they will not respond back to. The police and sheriff department in Fayette County GA are aware of them and have fielded complaints. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!