Moving insurance/claims / Didn't pay for boxes they lost

1 2351 W Memorial CourtAnthem, AZ, United States

I had a horrible experience all around with movers. Nationwide Relocation Services is a broker who hires shoddy and unethical companies to move your belongings and gives you a cheap quote and then the movers overcharged me by lying about the weight of the belongings and I only was refunded when I demanded to go to the weight station to see them weigh it. They never weighed it in the first place but took the estimated weight and charged based on that. That's illegal as they are supposed to weigh everything.

Best Price moving out of Chicago, IL is the moving company who did this. Then, when they lost boxes and damaged items, and charged me for boxes they never used in packing. they never offered to refund me and said to file an insurance claim.

Anthem insurance denied my entire claim saying they are not responsible for items the owner packed. How does that make sense when they LOST boxes --it didn't have to do with the packing it had to do with them losing what they were supposed to transport. They are a lying, cheating company as are all the above and are only out to take people's money in any way they can.