Moving Company Name: !st Choice Moving and Storage / Moving Delay

Seattle, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-500-MOVE

All,

1st Choice Moving and Storage is one such company that you cannot trust as their representatives would not even bother to call you back regarding the move.

I initiated the move from Olympia WA on September 24th and I still haven't received my stuff to date (November 19th 2008). On calling them they keep telling that they would not know when they can deliver as they thrive on some other moving agency.

Gist of it, just stay away as they fail you in every regard. Now I am not even sure if they would deliver everything.

Comments