MovieCube / charges on debit card

1 AZ, United States Review updated:

i'm not going to complain because i want to give moviecube the benifit of the dought. my problem is i rented a movie on apr. 27 @ 7:15 pm i was charged 1.08 which is expected. i returned the movie on apr 28 @ 4:13 pm and was notified by text of a charge of 1.08. the movie was returned early (before 7pm). my question is will i be reinburst and why was my card charged?

Comments

• Mi
      5th of Aug, 2009

They have over charged me a number of times. watch out. rip off. never again.

• Me
      8th of Feb, 2010
    MovieCube - Check charges for mistakes or they will overcharge you
    MovieCube
    moviecube.com

I rented a movie ...I was charged more than what it showed on kiosk.When I called customer service, they said get a snapshot of charge.That was most horrible ans. I ever had...they hung up phone...???

• Mo
      5th of Jul, 2010
    MovieCube - Check charges for mistakes or they will overcharge you
    MovieCube
    moviecube.com

I rent movies from Moviecube frequently, and I have to moniter my bank account online carefully because at least every other time there are double or extra charges. When I call them they fix it, but it someone were not checking their account everyday to review charges, or if you had to wait until the end of the month the get a credit card statement, it would be very difficult to tell, especially when you rent very frequently like I do. I think they count on people not checking that closely since it is only a couple extra bucks here or there. USE DEBIT CARDS TO PAY AND CHECK CHARGES WITH ONLINE BANKING DAILY FOR MISTAKES OR THEY WILL OVERCHARGE YOU!!!