Movie2U.com / Terrible company

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I have purchased three dvds from http://www.Movie2u.com on the 6th of June 2008. I have paid in full but have not received DVDs for 4 weeks. I contacted the company via email. They asked to wait until 7th of July 2008 so I did. Still no DVDs so I contacted them again this time asking for money back. Funny enough they asked me to wait for another week so I did. Still no DVDs. They said they resent the dvds last week. Frankly, I don't believe it and I don't think I will see the DVDs from them. I want my money back but I haven't heard from them on that count either.

DO NOT BUY DVDS FROM http://www.Movie2u.com!!!

Va

Comments

• Mr
      25th of Oct, 2008

I am in the same situation as yourself. I ordered and paid for 10 dvds on 14th July 2008. To-date I have only received 2. Kept stalling me by saying postal delay and asking me to choose more recent titles etc. Latest is that they have sent out the substitution titles on 17th Oct 2008 which I doubt as they have not given me the list of titles . I think they are stringing me along. I have found an address for Movie2u.com in London ( which might be doggey). I am thinking of reporting to the trading standards about this website so others do not fall into the same trap and get ripped off. Any suggestions on how to get my money back or otherwise will be much appreciated.

• Er
      12th of May, 2009

This firm, no doubt, is selling bootlegged dvd's. No studio would release their film in the bad quality that they are selling. they are selling bootleg coppies.