Movie Gallery / powerplay
I work for Hollywood video/media gallery. We are supposed to be selling power plays. However...you have to have this $7.99-$39.99 plan taken out of your account automatically every month. We have customers coming in showing a bank statement where they've taken it out 2-3 times in one month. Movie gallery will not reimburse for overdraft fee's either. Now, if you want to pay with cash you have to pay for at least 6 months in advance!
O.K., so if we don't sell enough of these in a month (1 every hour they want you to have) You start getting written up..and after a couple months of not making your sells you get terminated! I just don't know how to sell something that I think is a ripoff and would never buy!!
More Movie Gallery Complaints & Reviews
- Movie Gallery - Account sent to collections without any notice of debt 
- Movie Gallery - Late fee scams 
- Movie Gallery - Treatment of Cusomers and Employee 
- Movie Gallery - Account sent to collections 
- Movie Gallery - Rip OFF Scam 
- Movie Gallery - Customer Service 
- Movie Gallery - STORE MANAGER-RUDE 
- Movie Gallery - tanning beds 
- Movie Gallery - Bogus Charges turned to Collections
- Movie Gallery - collection claim filed with credit reporting agencies