Movenow2.com / Scam

San Jose, CA, United States Review updated:

I spoke to them this morning about getting my money back for the fake service they provide and they hung up on me. So I called them back and told them that I was going to notify the authorities in the matter and they hung up again.

HERE IS ANOTHER COMPLAINT I FOUND OFF ANOTHER SITE:
Movenow2.co under the company name 'Move Now', placed ads in the Minnesota Star Tribune for rental housing in our price range, in areas we wanted to move to convinent to our jobs.

We called the number, which gives you another number. We asked about the properties and were told the were 'still availble' so we paid their 'fee' for this 'fee' ($119.00) they will work with you until you find a place from their list. We were given the list, NONE of the properties from the paper were on their list. I called their number and they told me to e-mail customer service, I e-mailed 3 times got no response. So I called back, got the excuse the rental properties were 'being fixed up', I called the next day and they were 'unavailble' or 'rented'. I gave them 24 hours to refund my money or get me the listings, 24 hours passed, I heard nothing.

Their scam is to put great properties with good rent in the paper to get you to join, then they give you a list of proerties that are hundereds of dollars more a month or in bad neighborhoods.

I called to get my money back and was told 'no refunds' I told them the were guilty of 'bait and switch' and I would be contacting the Better Buisness Bureau and filing fraud charges and they hung up on me. My wife called and attempted to get an address and they told her to 'f'ing shove it'

Their number is [protected] website is www.Movenow2.com they are SUPPOSEDLY based out of FL.

Warn your friends! They are nothing but crooks!!!

D.
Minnetonka, Minnesota
U.S.A.
Video Spotlight
Companies steal from your bank account.

domain: move2.com

state: Docklands
postal-code: E14 9SB
country: GB
phone: +44.[protected]

source: joker.com live whois service
query-time: 0.011858
db-updated: [protected]:53:22
NOTE: By submitting a WHOIS query, you agree to abide by the following
NOTE: terms of use: You agree that you may use this data only for lawful
NOTE: purposes and that under no circumstances will you use this data to:
NOTE: (1) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass
NOTE: unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations via direct mail,
NOTE: e-mail, telephone, or facsimile; or (2) enable high volume, automated,
NOTE: electronic processes that apply to Joker.com (or its computer systems).
NOTE: The compilation, repackaging, dissemination or other use of this data
NOTE: is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Joker.com.

Comments

Ja
  6th of Nov, 2008
yes everything i seen in the paper for cheap $550-$700 i never seen any on the web site no one helps you with anything and its nothing like they tell you on the phone and update every week that wrong there is never new places every week its the same thing, and i been with this for about 3-4 months and there is not one thing i can say good about this i need a place and i thought move now was going to help.