Movemeant Sales, Inc. / The magazine was never delivered

I bought a magazine subscription through this company. The magazine was never delivered. When I called the company, they told me that I could get my money back if I sent in a copy of the cancelled check and my receipt which I did. The magazine I had ordered apparently had gone out of business.

To this date, I have not received my refund. I call them every week and they say the same thing over and over such as: "Your refund will be mailed this week, so you should get it next week". Every single time, they have told me a falsehood. It has been six weeks, no refund.

Personally, I will never again do business with Movemeant Sales, Inc.

Mary

Company details:

Movemeant Sales, Inc.,
La Porte, IN

Ma

Comments

• Cy
      28th of Jan, 2007

I also ordered from a young man saying that he was trying to better him self and was selling magazines through Movement Sales, Inc. I never received my magazine or refund. This company is a scam. Do not buy from them.

• El
      22nd of Feb, 2007

I ordered two magazine subscriptions in Oct 2006 and have yet to receive them!

• De
      4th of May, 2007

I too ordered magazine subscription from Movement Sales, last August !! They are uncaring, rude, and a total scam. I have made many phone calls and sent a letter as per their instruction. Still have not received a magazine or my money. I contacted BBB, IN. They have advised me to contact the Attorney General. Maybe we should all contact them and flood them with our complaints.

DO NOT BUY - A TOTAL SCAM COMPANY !!!