Movemeant Sales, Inc. / Filing lawsuit and formal complaint!

I too fell for the same scam as myself. I too have called several times and have gotten the run around. I recently involved the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and movement sales responded that they would send me a refund, but not to my surprise i still have not received one. My principles are high and I intend on writing the attorney General and having my lawyer try and contact them, simply on principal! I called them again and they told me that the company's processing center went bankrupt, and they no longer could give refunds. But I spoke with my family lawyer who stated that as long as the company itself didn't go bankrupt they must honor their refund or fulfill their contract. Anyways to make a long story short, if you too have been scammed PLEASE send me your name and address and email or contact information so i could compile a large list of people who have also been scammed. Who knows you may get your money back in the end (this could become a fairly large lawsuit) anyways email me back if you would like and if not stay away from door to door magazine salesman :)

Trupti Patel

A  14th of Aug, 2007 by
I ordered from these people several years ago and eventually received my magazines after making inquiries. They sell such long subscriptions that when they stopped by yesterday, I asked if I could simply donate money. Of course, you have to buy subscriptions anyway.

Let me know how this goes. The sales reps were confused as to how much of the sell they earned. I suspect that they are in part victims of the whole thing as well.

J Roberts
N  11th of Dec, 2007 by
I just ordered a subscription, too in Dec. 7, 2007. I found the MSI website at Movemeantsales.com and the American Cash Awards site at americancashawards.com. I called MSI at 1-888-888-9025 and spoke to Lauren who explained that MSI had problems in the past but is now being run, in part, by American Cash Awards and that it is legit. I sure hope I receive my magazine. The guy selling me the magazine was clueless and I agree that they are just being used and likely don't know if this is really a scam. I'm not sure yet, either.