Movemeant Sales, Inc. / Pushy untruthful salesman
Last night, a young man came to the door with the same approach mentioned in other complaints. After the amounts of the magazines kept going up, I finally told him the amount I was willing to spend on magazines. He quickly drafted the sales agreement and asked for a check in that amount I agreed to spend (imagine that!)
Afterwards, he asked if my supper was done. He said that it smelled good. I told him it wasn't done. He saw a bag of chips on the counter and asked if he could have a bag of chips, too. That interaction left me feeling uncomfortable, so I "Googled" the company to find the complaints on this site. I called the company to ask about the refund policy and was told different information from the policy stated on the back of the receipt. I intend to cancel the magazines and stop payment on my check.
It's too bad- as I really liked the concept.
More Movemeant Sales, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Movemeant Sales, Inc. - Filing lawsuit and formal complaint! 
- Movemeant Sales, Inc. - Door to door magazine subscription sales is scam! 
- Movemeant Sales, Inc. - The magazine was never delivered 
- Movemeant Sales, Inc. - Fictitious magazine Sales
- Movemeant Sales, Inc. - Never received Magazine!