Movemeant Sales, Inc. / Door to door magazine subscription sales is scam!

United States Review updated:
Leslie Halberg
23014 Weymouth Pl.
Valencia, CA 91354

Movemeant Sales, Inc.
208 Pine Lake Ave.
La Porte, IN 46350

Re: Movemeant Sales, Inc.

I have not yet received my magazines. I ordered them from a very nice young lady, Jamlil Komer, who had a good story to go with her pitch. I hope she was paid well. I would like to believe that I will receive “Wired”, “Metropolitan Home” and “Bon Appetit”, none of which has gone out of business.

My order number was 128334. My order date was 1/15/07. The total, complete with process and handling fee was $89.00. If the magazines do not show up, I will expect that amount in the mail in two weeks. I am reasonably sure that a class action suit could be brought against your company, or the principals, since other dissatisfied customers are apparently easy to find.

If you wish to contact me you may do so by mail or at Lhalberg@sbcglobal.net

Leslie A. Halberg.

A  31st of May, 2007 by
I am interested to know if anyone has found a way to get their money back from these crooks. I purchased a subscription in Jan. 06 (been busy with babies the past years) and hadn't gotten around to following through. Never received a single issue, and the mag (espn) said they had no record of our account at all.

April w/move meant sales leave me a message (they DID actually call me back!) saying the address had been sent to the magazine incorrectly. I am on board if there's any group effort to take these snakes down.

Karin Wright,