Moveco.net / Horrible Service

1 18352 Dallas Parkway 136-353Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-692-6185

I have made several moves in my career but my move with this company was horrible. They are unprofessional with a manager named Duke that has zero concern for his customers. It is bad enough that you get poor service but their insurance is a JOKE and will not cover your items. They broke my big screen tv, damaged my new refrigerator door handles and tore the end out of a brand new tempurpedic mattress(still in the plastic, never slept on) because there was a gorilla on one end and a monkey on the other and they slid about 2 feet on asphalt. The repair company they sent out could not repair the items so I am left with damaged items and no way to file a claim. They also left some of my items behind because they ran out of room on the truck and said they would send another truck the next day but the manager did not approve it. So if you use these guys, then do it at your own risk because they do not care about you or your stuff. I make it a point in every class I teach to tell this story when I discuss customer service.

Comments

• Du
      12th of Nov, 2008

There are two sides to every story. It is our goal at MoveCo.net to make 95% of our customers happy. If for any reason we cannot satisfy one of our customers we give them the option to have mediation with TxDot the Better Business Bureau. That way if they do not feel that they have been treated fairly by our company. They can seek a higher power. We are also members of the American moving Association Southwest movers Association. This means their ethical standards we must uphold maintain membership. If you go to the www.move.net website you can view over 300 positive comments about our company. As far as we know we are the only moving company in Texas to maintain an online testimonial board. Please go to www.MoveCo.net for all your moving needs you can get instant online quote 24 seven. Schedule a free in-home estimate. Order boxes. If you review our insurance policies and damage claims procedures. As well at our list of standards.
    -duke 9722501100