Movado / Awful product
Toward the end of 2007 I purchased a Concord Watch from a Movado company store. In about a month the pin on the band fell out and I went to a Movado store in Boca Raton, FL where they took it into the rear of the store and said that it was now 'repaired'.
In early September 2008 I was at a sales conference and the pin again fell out but this time the watch fell off of my arm and fell to the hard floor breaking the crystal.
I tried to take it to there Moonachie repair facility but they refused to accept it stating that I would have to bring it to Paramus (Sep 29) where they would mail it to Moonachie. (sic?) I would receive what they called 'Quick service' with a response in a few weeks. The estimate was dated 10/16/08, which totaled $690.96. when I told them that the watch was faulty they claimed that the Paramus store had no right to fix the watch. (Like I would know that) but that they would give me a courtesy discount of 30%. This was and is unacceptable to me. When I asked about the warranty they said that it was limited and that if I wore the watch it was my responsibility.
Frankly you have to be nuts to buy from a company like that!
More Movado Complaints & Reviews
- Movado Watch - Don't buy them 
- movado watches - poor quality 
- Movado Co. Store/Ebel Watch - Faulty Watch 
- Movado Watch - Poor quality 
- Movado - Movado watches 
- Movado - blue leather strap watch for men
- Movado Group - Bracelet watch band continues to break almost every couple months. Has for serveral years
- Movado Bold women's watch - Condensation
- Movado Group - Watch band
- Movado - Poor Band