Mountain Air Duct ServicesHassle to Work With

I purchased a groupon from this company. For starters, I had to reschedule twice...once because they later found out that there were no technicians working that day, and then again because the technician had a flat tire. Although frustrating, no big deal. So I spoke with the technician himself to reschedule and he agreed that he could accomodate an evening appointment the following week. I though this was excellent since I already took time off work the other time when they could not make it. So I specifically told them that no one would be home until 5:00. He called me on that day saying that he was on his way and would be there at 4:30. When I reminded him that no one would be there until 5:00, he got rude with me and said, "Oh, it's going to be 5:00 now?" So I explained to him that I had mentioned this previously. He reluctently agreed to come later since he lived close by.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in South Bend, IN When he got there he explained that the groupon includes only a certain amount of vents...when the groupon I had stated unlimited vents with one return. However, luckily, I didn't have to worry about that since I fell within the limit. After the vents were all cleaned, he started packing up his equipment and said he would be back in to clean the dryer vent...which was also included in the groupon. After everything was all packed up, and said, "The dryer vent looked fine, so I didn't worry about that". This was strange because he checked the dryer vent when he first got to the house (before he even cleaned any of the vents) and yet still told me he was going to come back in and clean it a few minutes prior. Later, I realized that he also never cleaned the return. All I can say is that I am glad I only paid $39 for this deal and not more. And I definately will not be going back here. I knew two people who purchased a groupon with Integrity Carpet and Air Duct Cleaning and had excellent reviews.

Be