MotorcycleParts2UTotally incompetent

I placed an order with this company expecting UPS Ground delivery. They instead e-mailed me a Fedex number. It was Fedex Home Delivery (lower service). They shipeed later than they claimed with the tracking number causing a 5 day delivery to become a 8 day delivery. Then they shipped to some other address to boot. The company had an excuse for everything and not once did they do anything to rectify the problem or offer at least an apology. poor company! Avoid them if you truly need something on time and delievered correctly.

Comments

• Im
      Sep 02, 2010

LAST I KNOW FEDX HOME WAS FASTER FOR ME TO GET STUFF THEN UPSlow GROUND DELIVERY. AND YOU PROBABLY HAD YOUR ADDRESS WRONG THOSE OLD OES DON'T JUST GO AWAY ON YOUR C-CARD, PPAL or eBay ACCOUNT.

• Ho
      Nov 20, 2010

rider, it all depends on the driver that services the area...

sometimes addresses are screwed up, but sometimes the driver mis-delivers the box as well... we'll never know

all over the internet fedex this and ups that... all good and bad

more bad than good experiences only though that i've seen so far

• Wh
      Jun 07, 2011

I ordered a new item, when i got it it was old and dusty and the wrong part, how in gods name can they mix up an old part with a new one.

• Ho
      Jun 07, 2011

so this company sucks; there are others out there with the onset of the internet... go to another supplier!

• Ra
      Sep 12, 2019

I purchased a set of clutches for my motorcycle from Motorcycle Parts 2U and was sent the wrong clutches (off by one year model). They company responded the same day and express-shipped me a premium set of the correct clutches for my bike. Honest mistake, but great service and communication.