MotoBahn USA / No order received!

I placed an order with this company on January 12, 2007. I have not received the order as on today February 5, 2007. Their website states that the order was shipped, but no tracking information is available. They do not respond to emails or telephone calls. I believe they are taking orders with no intention of sending the merchandise. They charged the order against my credit card. I believe they may be going belly up but trying to get as much money as they can before they file bankruptcy. I would not purchase from this company under any circumstances.

Va

Comments

• Ka
      7th of Feb, 2007

I did receive my product quickly , but it took WEEKS to get an RMA number in order to return it. No emails, no phone contact... so now they have received the merchandise back, and it's been 2 weeks, and I can't get a refund.

You might be right that they are heading out of business, that is basically the feeling I am getting at this point.

• Mi
      15th of Feb, 2007

At this point I feel that Motobahn USA, has stolen money from me. I placed an order on 01/31/2007, The money was charged to my credit card on 2/01, it is now 02/15/2007. I have yet to receive confirmation that anything has been shipped. I have made many attempts to contact them via telephone and e-mail with no response. I get voice mail when I call and have left many messages over the last week with no response.

• Ca
      7th of May, 2007

I also placed a order with Motobahn on April 8th. It is now May 7th and I still do not have the order. Numerous calls have been to no avail. You can only talk to a answering machine - never get a real person. I have also sent numerous emails and received no response. Only took them a couple of days to take the money from my account. Order status on the 11th was shipped. This order was for luggage. Feel ripped off and also pissed off. Legal action is my next course and it is right around the corner.

• Ge
      17th of May, 2007

I also ordered something form Motoban USA on March 29 and it is now May 17. My credit card was charged but I have not received my order. Left messages and emails but received no response. My next step will be legal action.

• Se
      18th of May, 2007

Same story different dates. Motobahn is ripping people off. Not sending the merchandise... I have contacted my credit card company and am in the process of back charging them...

• Ji
      30th of Jun, 2007

MotoBahn USA - same here ordered a jacket on april 30 o7 free shipping and a new customer discount!card charged immediately when i check order status it says backordered. No response to phone calls, one response to my second e-mail "I am checking why your order is taking so long, i will find out and get back to you" ya right many e- mails since no response now their voice mailbox is full. I filed a complaint with the bbb, but how are they going to contact them? Kknock on the door? What is backcharging any way? I'd like to look into that.

• Da
      6th of Jul, 2007

YES SAME PROB. HERE. NO CONTACT WHAT SO EVER AND NO HELMET. I DISPUTED THE CHARGE ON MY CREDIT CARD.

If it ever does show up, He can drive to my house to get it... if I 'm home?? Or he will have to come back another day. DAMN A-HOLE COMPANY.

• Vi
      12th of Sep, 2007

I wish I had checked out this site before buying. I have the same tale of woe. My card was charged immediately, but 2 months later after 5 e-mails and two phone calls -- nary a response. Complete criminal fraud. Today (September 12, 2007) it seems that their website is being taken down. Many links don't work. Luckily I didn't spend much, but it's such a horrible feeling. Legal action is the last avenue, but I have doubts that it'll be easy.

5th of Dec, 2007

I ordered riding gear for my daughter, (jacket and chaps) on 12/19/06. Received the wrong size, returned it and never heard from them again.

• Pa
      4th of Aug, 2016
    MotoBahn USA - Non delivery of goods, no response

On 4/10/07 I submitted an order for a leather coat. The website and my order confirmation states delivery in 3 to 7 days. After 4 days with no shipping notification via E-mail I checked the website to view the status. It states - Shipped - but no tracking number. I checked my credit card account, the MotoBahn charge is dated 4/13/07. Today is 5/1/07 nothing has changed, they do not answer E-mails or phone messages. At this point I wonder how many other people have been burned by this guy.

4th of Aug, 2016

I ordered two all season jackets on August 19, 2007, my credit card was debited, and the online customer profile shows that my order is pending. You call, leave messages, but no response, their e-mail address rejects incoming mail.