MotoBahn / No product sent!

Ordered 2 motorcycle jackets from motobahn.com, Ordered on Aug. 12, 07, as of today, Sept. 9, 07 nothing has been received. There internet site states they ship in 24 hours. Long 24 hours. Have tried to call them 2-3 times a day for past 2 weeks, only get recording that they are helping other customers. No matter what time I try to call I get the same message and they never return the message's that I leave each time I call them.

There e-mail address is not accepting any e-mails. The company is a RIP-OFF!!!
After ordering, found that other's have the same problem. SO! DO NOT ORDER ANY THING FROM THIS COMPANY! Save your money!

Comments

• Di
      11th of Jul, 2007
    MotoBahn - Product not received

Unfortunately I was also a victim of MotoBahn. When I order online from someone whom I'm not familiar with I order small, If I get what I paid for great, if not then I don't order again. MotoBahn is of the latter catagory, gloves were ordered 6 weeks, 3 phone calls, and 4 emails later still no merchandise and no response. I did however come across another complaint on a different site that mentions someone by the name Mike Fusco email: mike@motobahnusa.com maybe if enough people send him an email asking what the hell is going on, he might shut down the site or start sending people their merchandise. I hope this prevents anyone else from being ripped off by this company.