Motel 6 / terrible service nasty room and manager was a hot mess and rude as well

1 1585 Sycamore View Rd.Memphis, United States Review updated:
Phone: (901) 672-8184

I live in Iowa and I went to visit my daughter and grandkids who have lived in Memphis 5yrs now. Well my husband, step-daughter and my son drove over 689 miles to visit my daughter. I booked the room three weeks in advance we arrive at the motel on April 29th and was planning to stay at the motel 3 days. We get there and they give a non-smoking and we asked for smoking. So we were a bit heated about that. Then my husband argued with the manager so we finally went to our room. OMG I myself and my husband was blown away at the sight. The room was beyond disgusting it was terrible we ended up calling corporate and I took tons of pictures. Eventually we went back to the front desk and they put my 198.00 back on my credit card. I showed the manager at the front desk the beyond disgusting pictures and told them you need to close. How can you rent something out like this in the condition that it was?? I wouldn't keep a fish here dog or cat. We were tired from driving several hours and had to find another motel 6 12miles away. It was a little better but were burnt out by this time. Eventually we ended up staying with my daughter and grands until we returned home. I have pictures of my findings MUST SEE!!! I had 11 photos total but the file was too big ... The 1st picture is a dead bug on the wall just left there. The 2nd is the drawer broke out and left just the way you see it!!! It was dirt and whatever that object in the bathtub. Looked like they the made the bed and bounced. All kinds of spider webs we never unpacked and left never to go back after arguing with the manager!!! Almost forgot and nowhere to hang your clothes I'm still totally annoyed!!!

Mr
May 4, 2015

Comments

• Ro
      19th of May, 2008
    Motel 6 - Identity theft risk!
    Midland
    Texas

After registering and paying for the room, the attendant said I had to let them make a color photocopy of my driver's license in order to stay at the facility.

• Go
      27th of Aug, 2010
    Motel 6 - sexual harassment
    San Simeon
    California

I was a victim of sexual harassment by Mr Fitch and forced to have sex with him behind his wifes back. The bed buds make me itch and Mr Fitch makes my butt itch.

• Em
      14th of Apr, 2011

YOU NEED TO CONTACT CORPORATE MOTEL 6 @ 1-800-4-MOTEL6 THEN I SUGGEST YOU CONTACT A LAWYER.

• Em
      14th of Apr, 2011

I AM SERIOUS THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS MATTER.

• Cr
      22nd of Dec, 2015

My name is Kayla wells and motel 6 needs to know about dell Patel. He been trying to get me to marry Harry a manger at his location for 15000 so he can get a green card Dell has stippter in the bk of the office or his his room which is on the motel 6 location He was trying to get me to go to his room so he could be my sugar daddy as he called it. I was working front desk at motel 6. 831 s lrby st Florence sc I was living in room 104 with my two kids N they put me in to 104 cause there a door that conjoined 102 they was trying to get me to go in to engage in sexual activity. I didn't know what to do me and my two kids didn't have anywhere to go so I was trying to do everything they ask Just not the sex n marrying part. Wen it came down to go to Dell lawer n to go to the court house to marry Harry n I didn't go they started cutting my hours. No Harry slapped me on my ### and I didn't like it I felt gotta place there I am physically and mentally scarred by staying at motel and working at motel 6 They have never gave me a pay check the whole time I worked at motel six n so much more