Motel 6 / service/ accused without proof

New Cumberland, PA, United States Review updated:

Me and my boyfriend rented a room at motel 6. When he got the room, he went into the room to make sure the room is warm. When he head to the room, a security guy approached him and asked him do you do drugs. My boyfriend said no. Me and my boyfriend decided to go buy some stuffs before head back to the room. When we got back to the room the door was locked. My boyfriend went to the office and asked why the room is locked. Now, we both have not even stay in the room for one minute. My boyfriend only go into check the room to see if it warm enough for one second. They accused my boyfriend smoking pot in the room. The security guard that asked my boyfriend if he does drug, must of call down to the office and accused my boyfriend of smoking pot. And they would not give my boyfriend refund and threatened to call the cop if he wants refund. We left without a room that was paid for and accused for smoking pot. We have been to Motel 6 for years and this is the first time it happened. I have rented many rooms in the past and not all room smell the best. To accused my boyfriend of going into turned on the heat for one second and step out of the room is wrong. We are very disappointed and angry. How would you feel if you go into a hotel and they treated you like you are a bad person. The motel 6 located in new cumberland, Pa, 200 commerce drive 17070.

Ki
Dec 03, 2017

Comments

• Ca
      Dec 03, 2017

It makes no sense that you would not have called the police yourself. If your story is to be believed, your $ was stolen from you. The cops may have persuaded the motel to return your $ or they may have said take it to small claims court. Either way, you would have either gotten your money back or a police report to share with corporate and/court.

•   Dec 03, 2017

@CareyRL I agre. If you did nothing wrong, let them drug test you then get your money back

• Mi

I agree!

•   Dec 04, 2017

@Mike EV Yep something smells fishy. What ‘stuffs’ did you go buy? The kind that gives you the munchies?!

• Ki
      Dec 04, 2017

@First Born Triplet Stuffs do not mean drug talk. Everyone defined stuffs differently. Stuffs to us are like snacks.

• Ki
      Dec 04, 2017

We did not want to call police because the hotel already tried to set my boyfriend up. We didn't bother dealing with all that stress, just want to have a relaxing night. It is the truth about what had happened.

• Mi
      Dec 05, 2017

@Kind2017 We aren't totally stupid! Your night was already stress-infused, someone had just stolen your money. And you ran off with your tail between your legs when they mention calling the police! And any other person on earth would have stood their ground and demanded their $$$ back! You had something on your person or in your car you didn't want the police to find. That is MY opinion and I am sticking to it!!!