Motel 6 / service/ accused without proof
Me and my boyfriend rented a room at motel 6. When he got the room, he went into the room to make sure the room is warm. When he head to the room, a security guy approached him and asked him do you do drugs. My boyfriend said no. Me and my boyfriend decided to go buy some stuffs before head back to the room. When we got back to the room the door was locked. My boyfriend went to the office and asked why the room is locked. Now, we both have not even stay in the room for one minute. My boyfriend only go into check the room to see if it warm enough for one second. They accused my boyfriend smoking pot in the room. The security guard that asked my boyfriend if he does drug, must of call down to the office and accused my boyfriend of smoking pot. And they would not give my boyfriend refund and threatened to call the cop if he wants refund. We left without a room that was paid for and accused for smoking pot. We have been to Motel 6 for years and this is the first time it happened. I have rented many rooms in the past and not all room smell the best. To accused my boyfriend of going into turned on the heat for one second and step out of the room is wrong. We are very disappointed and angry. How would you feel if you go into a hotel and they treated you like you are a bad person. The motel 6 located in new cumberland, Pa, 200 commerce drive 17070.
More Motel 6 Complaints & Reviews
- Accor / Motel 6 - do not rent list 
- Motel 6 - refused to rent - no reason given 
- Motel 6 - payroll & tax fraud
- Motel 6 - dirty and disgusting rooms! 
- Accor Hotels / Motel 6 - disrespect innocent travelers 
- Motel 6 - sanitary conditions and overall customer service from upper management
- Motel 6 - motel rooms 
- Motel 6 - manager unprofessional and rude behavior
- Motel 6 - refund for not just one day but two days
- Motel 6 - bad service and dirty/broken room.