Motel 6 / poor/ dirty room
My husband and I reserved a room at the motel 6 located at 853 Spring street in elizabeth, nj. I paid $148.27 to stay here and I am not happy! The room is dirty and raggedy and not as advertised on the website. I asked for a new room because the first one didn't have a fridge and they offered me one but it was even worse. There was no light in the bathroom, the shower bar was taped to the wall, the ceiling is falling apart and the sheets had not been changed. I know because when we pulled back the covers it was full of hair. One of the front desk employees said that he would do something about my the light in the bathroom but he never returned and i didn't hear back from him for the rest of the night. I have some photos from the room that i stayed in. I would like to be reimbursed for having to stay in these conditions and false advertisement of the room as I can not leave because the money has already been taken! I hope this issue can be resolved!
More Motel 6 Complaints & Reviews
- Accor / Motel 6 - do not rent list 
- Motel 6 - refused to rent - no reason given 
- Motel 6 - payroll & tax fraud
- Motel 6 - dirty and disgusting rooms! 
- Accor Hotels / Motel 6 - disrespect innocent travelers 
- Motel 6 - unethical behaviour of motel 6 front desk employee
- Motel 6 - filthy rooms, poor mattresses, on, beds rude front desk motion detector coming on all night and high kprices.
- Motel 6 - house cleaning//laundry
- Motel 6 - "unethical behaviour" very unprofessional
- Motel 6 - motel