Motel 6 / motel conditions
I recently stayed at the Motel 6 in Ukiah California . I have visited Ukiah many times and stayed at the South end of town Motel 6. This time we stayed at the NEW Motel 6 at the North end of town. It was the worst place I have ever stayed in. The Clerk was rude and very unhelpful. The Toilet leaked, the shower never got warm, The T.V. did not work. And I was placed in Drug row. There were numerous people walking in and out of rooms with back packs. Obviously doing drug deals. There was scantily dressed women leaning in to cars.. Behind the Motel was discarded mattresses and couches. It was the most disgusting place I have ever stayed in. It is obvious there is no Corporate attention to this facility, because these conditions are allowed. In addition I was told that I could not have a AAA or military discount.. What has become of Motel 6? I will never stay at another one. I will also share my story with everyone that will listen.. This incident occurred on April 26-28.
More Motel 6 Complaints & Reviews
- Accor / Motel 6 - do not rent list 
- Motel 6 - refused to rent - no reason given 
- Motel 6 - payroll & tax fraud
- Motel 6 - dirty and disgusting rooms! 
- Accor Hotels / Motel 6 - disrespect innocent travelers 
- Motel 6 - sanitary conditions and overall customer service from upper management
- Motel 6 - motel rooms 
- Motel 6 - manager unprofessional and rude behavior
- Motel 6 - refund for not just one day but two days
- Motel 6 - bad service and dirty/broken room.