Motel 6 / dirty room with roaches and everything
Date July 21-23, 2018
I did my reservation through SnapTravel. My check in was easy and the receptionist was very fast and kind. I paid $176.33 The room at first sight was so so. Then I notice a little roach, but I was in hurry, so I sprayed the room with insecticide, today when I came back, my room is full of dead roaches, meaning they didn't clean my room at all. I complained with the receptionist around noon. It is 2PM and I called them again and nothing has happened. I want my money back, my room cleaned and somebody from the health department to come and inspect this whole building. I have been cleaning because the insecticide I sprayed. Hope you can help me, thank you.
Alex Luna Room 245
More Motel 6 Complaints & Reviews
- Accor / Motel 6 - do not rent list 
- Motel 6 - refused to rent - no reason given 
- Motel 6 - payroll & tax fraud
- Motel 6 - dirty and disgusting rooms! 
- Accor Hotels / Motel 6 - disrespect innocent travelers 
- Motel 6 - unethical behaviour of motel 6 front desk employee
- Motel 6 - filthy rooms, poor mattresses, on, beds rude front desk motion detector coming on all night and high kprices.
- Motel 6 - house cleaning//laundry
- Motel 6 - "unethical behaviour" very unprofessional
- Motel 6 - motel