Motek Wheels / Vw - 190 24 Inch Wheels / Wheels

1 14767 Calvert stVan Nuys, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 818-994-0510

I ORDERED A SET OF 24 INCH WHEELS FROM A COMPANY BY THE NAME OF MOTEK WHEELS. WELL, I HAVE MADE SEVERAL ATTEMPTS TO GET IN CONTACT WITH THESE PEOPLE. I SENT THEM $1145.00 IN A POSTAL MONEY ORDER, CERTIFIED MAIL, WITH A SIGNTURE. I HAVE DID A SEARCH ON THESE PEOPLE AND ITS A FACT THAT I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS DID RIPPED OFF BY THEM. PLEASE TELL ME, WHAT CAN I DO? THANKS

Sh

Comments

• Da
      13th of Feb, 2009

motek wheels scam me too. im from florida. worst mistake i could have done. eddy, john, henry got me. but im in the process of sueing. and getting a freud case with the cops.

• Bl
      17th of Apr, 2009

My boyfriend was screwed as well, ordered they claimed they had them in stock, gave him a fake tracking number, never sent rims. Claimed they would refund money but charge a restocking fee (WTF) never sent money and stop answering phone. He filed a complaint with the BBB they aren't any help. He says he's going to FTC. we have left complaint on ripoff.com. and I will be using every medium I can newspapers, magazines, internet to let people know that these guys are THIEVES.

• Vi
      21st of Nov, 2009

I also have been taken by this Motek wheels they would not take a credit card insisted on a quick collect through western union, sent them $2000.00 and called to confirm thaey received as instructed then was to verify our wheels and tire size the salseman was AC, no one else could help me I was told but him, called several before reaching him, then was told they was on back order, these was ordered on 06/30/09, he played games with me on the phone, I demanded my money back he told me it would be 7-10 days, that it would come from his purchaseing dept, I asked to speak to them and he said they dont take calls, I waited for a refund, ofcourse never received it, they stopped answering the phone and had an answering machine on, now the web sight has been suspended, BUT... the y have a new one it is www. yellowbot.com/motek-wheels-accessories-glendale-com, new phone number 818-291-0272, I have contacted Western union and the quick collect fraud dept, now I am working on a fraud report with the police I was told to do this by quick collcect their site is www.ic3.gov, if anyone else has been taken by this company I suggest you go on the site I just was informed about, and good luck I hope the FBI and anyone else can get this company that is still putting up new web sites.