Mose Joe ([email protected]) / scam hacker

Yet another scammer pretending to be a hacker. This guy quoted $300 to delete 3 URL's, and we clearly agreed that $150 would be a downpayment, and the final $150 would be paid after the job was completed. See is promise below:

"My jobs are 100% with guarantee
Shutting down site and remove details from site is a everyday work
The fee is $300
The down payment is $150.00
The balance of $150.00 is confirmed when job is done
Keep it 100% positive with no doubt"

And then when I confirmed again to make sure the balance is only paid after the job is one, his reply:

"Yes you will see proof and check on the site to see the link is off on the site before you balance the remaining $150"

As soon as I paid the first $150, he began working on the URL removals. a couple of days later, he started his lies by saying his team were complaining that the job was too low prices, and that he needed the balance paid to pay for the "clearing tools" to delete the URL's as he already had access. I replied NO I will not the pay the balance as we had a clear agreement to only pay the balance after the job was done. When I asked him to confirm that he won't be deleting unless I pay the $150 balance first, he relied that he won't delete the sites unless I pay the balance.

This guy is a scammer. Calls himself in email Mose Joe, but uses the same email address [protected]@gmail.com

Do not use this guy. Just another scammer and user who takes advantages of young girls from poor countries (Philippines) like myself.

Mose Joe (worldbesthacked@gmail.com)
Mose Joe (worldbesthacked@gmail.com)

As
Sep 17, 2017

Comments

Apr 03, 2019

If you think you've been scammed by Binary Option, IQ option and other scam investment website, or know someone who has, report it to the Recovery Aid Consultants using there email [protected]@mail.com, title the mail ‘Report a Scam Page’. OR contact them via Skype "recovery aid". They are wealth recovery professionals and they did help you recover your lost money.