MoscowFlix.com / Beware!

MoscowFlix has the most disgusting service I've ever seen. And people's attitude reminds me of the USSR. Please watch your language and work with your clients, do not send them na x...

Ta

Comments

Se
  11th of Mar, 2007

I have just watched their commercial on Channel One Russia. I checked out the web to see what people are saying about them - service at Russian companies in the USA is often very bad. I am not surprised to see the complaints and the rude answers from the company - business as usual the Russian way... Good thing I didn't waste my time and money with them!

Al
  18th of Apr, 2007

Moscowflix is a great company and Moscowflix will never do anything like that to it's good customers. I am a customer more than one year and I never have problems like this. This is a good service. Every time they have new movies. Customer service is better than in another russian companys like phone companys. They really can sent na x...

Ye
  13th of Dec, 2007

MoscowFlix is a complete scam. Their DVDs are always late, sometimes it takes a week to get a new one in the mail. Customer service isn't there... some girl answers the phone, who simply doesn't know anything and doesn't care. Half of the DVDs just won't play, badly scratched or being lost in the mail ( I never had a "lost DVD" problem with NetFlix). Avoid!!

Dm
  4th of Apr, 2008

Since Moscowflix changed their management, their services improved a lot. Their DVD quality is great and I always get my movies on time. I called their customer services and very friendly girl by name Oksana answered the phone and helped me resolve billing issues. Not only she refunded my credit card, she gave me 2 extra weeks of free service. I really enjoyed talking to her and she did not send me na x… So I am probably the first person to talk good about Moscowflix. One little item I was not happy about is that I guess due to availability, sometimes I don’t get my movies in order and I think same happens with every online movie rental web site, but Moscowflix handles it pretty well. I noticed that if movie has several disks, they don’t mail you DVDs out of order, their system skips it and sends me next available DVD. So if you want to sign up for Moscowflix service, make sure you add good number of movies in your queue. Overall I am one of the happy customers and based on my phone conversation with Oksana, I believe that they are going to improve and perfect their business model to fit everyone’s requests. It just takes time. Other providers are awful and I don’t recommend you to sign up with them. You will be very disappointed. Moscowflix is probably the only dissent one that provides somewhat satisfying services in Russian community.

Le
  22nd of May, 2008

"helped me resolve billing issues"??? refunded credit card charges??? so you were overcharged???
HOW RELIABLE IS THIS COMPANY?... if you need to call them to resolve billing issues…